Help me train me wife, please!

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Help me train me wife, please!

Postby bear24 » June 6th, 2015, 11:48 pm

I am basically a newbie to erotic hypnosis. I have been fantasizing about dominating my wife for years, and I have tried to self educate. My submissive wife and I have tried a handful of times, with mixed results. I'm thinking we have maybe succeeded 2 out of 5 attempts. Once with a purchased audio induction, and once on my own. Our biggest battles have been the length of time it takes for a proper induction, and she may not be as "in to it" as I am. Anyone have any tips for a faster induction, or how to build her enthusiasm?
bear24

Postby Fizbin » June 8th, 2015, 4:18 am

So, to clarify, are you looking for something to strengthen a D/s lifestyle, or to enhance BDSM "session" type play, while leaving day to day life relatively vanilla?

It sounds to me more like the latter. In a case like that, if the issue is the lead time, what you could do is some upfront work - using files that embed a triggers for later use while out of state.

The Bubble induction, for example, leaves a trigger that with a few simple words will instantly put her back into a deeply obedient hypnotic state, and another phrase to pop her out. (Beware, however, the triggers are very well known, and has the potential to subject her to unwanted control unless other precautions are taken.)
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby bear24 » June 8th, 2015, 5:08 am

Yes, your assumption is correct. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try that. I really like the idea of having control over her. We already play with bondage, and she loves it. I want to add hypnotic control as another tool in my belt. I may like to add daytime play once I get good at it. Any tips, or suggestions at all are appreciated!
bear24

Postby bear24 » June 8th, 2015, 5:23 am

I just searched "bubble induction", which leaves me with another quick question. It looks like there are a few good ones, but none list in there description what the triggers are. Is it just going to be the simple "sleep" commancommand, or am I going to have to implant one of my choosing?
bear24

Postby Fizbin » June 8th, 2015, 6:54 am

Generally, trigger words (for any file) are not published openly on the site because they could potentially take unwanted effect. It usually is NOT something as easily hit on by accident as "Sleep". :)

If you are a paid member, the scripts for many of the key files are available for inspection. From the script, you can record your own file, or just use it to trance with her interactively. Either of these gives you the ability to set any trigger you so desire. (This is one of the possible precautions I mentioned)

You could also learn the trigger by listening to the file yourself in such a way as to not go under (usually skipping through the file looking for the key areas).

Someone familiar with a file also might be willing to PM the trigger to you upon request.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby bear24 » June 8th, 2015, 7:45 am

Thanks for the help, next time I get a chance, I may try http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1158/Bubble-Induction.php

If there is a better one, let me know... I'll be sure to let you know how it goes :D
bear24

Re: Help me train me wife, please!

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 10th, 2015, 4:22 pm

bear24 wrote:I am basically a newbie to erotic hypnosis. I have been fantasizing about dominating my wife for years, and I have tried to self educate. My submissive wife and I have tried a handful of times, with mixed results. I'm thinking we have maybe succeeded 2 out of 5 attempts. Once with a purchased audio induction, and once on my own. Our biggest battles have been the length of time it takes for a proper induction, and she may not be as "in to it" as I am. Anyone have any tips for a faster induction, or how to build her enthusiasm?
Yes, bear24. I have a suggestion for building enthusiasm. Before I give that suggestion, here's a book recommendation I believe both you and your wife will enjoy:
    [url=http://www.amazon.com/Look-Into-My-Eyes-Hypnosis/dp/1440449864]Look Into My Eyes: How To Use Hypnosis To Bring Out The Best In Your Sex Life[/url]
And now, the suggestion:
    Part One - In the role of Dominant, you have the right to be told the needs and desires of your submissive. Establish this into your play... a time when she reveals. Pay attention and take ownership of those desires of hers. Part Two - As you satisfy YOUR desires, find ways to incorporate hers. Lead her to them as reward, for example.
It's deceptively easy, isn't it? As you subjugate the desires of a submissive you ignite fireworks.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Aethelwulf » February 14th, 2016, 10:45 am

been a while, I was curious how things were proceeding with you and your wife.
Don't ask me Midgarder, I just work here.
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » March 15th, 2016, 7:09 pm

BoldItalicUnderline
Quote 1
EMG wrote:Quote 2
Code: Select all
This is my codeit sucks
    My Listis a list
    My Newlist
[*]No ideaImageWMMhttp://www.warpmymind.comSmallBlueish
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ProfessorPig » March 15th, 2016, 8:20 pm

BoldItalicUnderline
Quote 1
EMG wrote:
Quote 2

CODE: SELECT ALL
This is my code
it sucks

My List
is a list
My New
list
[*]No idea
WMM
http://www.warpmymind.com
Small
Blueish

i am curious how you get the person's name to appear in the quote on the new version of WMM
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » March 17th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Professor Pig wrote
i am curious how you get the person's name to appear in the quote on the new version of WMM

Like this:

[quo te] [b ] Professor Pig wrote[/b ]
Quote: i am curious how you get the person's name to appear in the quote on the new version of WMM{/quo te }
(Directions: Copy-and-Paste the actual quote
Remove the spaces between the brackets
Remove the word "Quote" and everything within the parentheses ( ) as well as the (parentheses themselves)
Result: You will have the quoted text in the balloon above this response.[/ quote] )
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby rw789 » March 19th, 2016, 6:09 pm

OxyFemboi wrote: Professor Pig wrote

Like this:

[quo te] [b ] Professor Pig wrote[/b ]
Quote: i am curious how you get the person's name to appear in the quote on the new version of WMM{/quo te }
(Directions: Copy-and-Paste the actual quote
Remove the spaces between the brackets
Remove the word "Quote" and everything within the parentheses ( ) as well as the (parentheses themselves)
Result: You will have the quoted text in the balloon above this response.[/ quote] )
It's a little different from that but you're on the right track.

[quo te="OxyFemboi"]text to quote[/quo te]
rw789
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM