Used curse and love it

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Used curse and love it

Postby kzarin » July 28th, 2015, 8:46 am

Removed. Not appropriate for this audience :P.
Last edited by kzarin on August 4th, 2015, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Sewage/Filth consumption - used curse and love it

Postby Tangy » August 3rd, 2015, 9:52 pm

kzarin wrote:And now as a result my own deepest needs are growing stronger again and I willingly want to ensure the curse file (helplessness to hypnosis and my own sewage consumption submission file) takes solid, permanent and deep control and gets worse. Including ensuring i become vulnerable to the right interested parties who want to know that I get stuffed with the vilest of sewage waste or worse feeding.

That idea alone is making me uncontrollably obsessed and horny, this time unable to cum so that I can't get out of the need prematurely making sure I'll fully obey and never ever avoid it again.

I've found out one guy has castrated himself for real with this stuff, another split his cock, so deep down I realise this is now a definite truth and have to seek viler filth challenges and allow anyone appropriate to turn me into an actual sewer, with fewer and fewer limits.

I love these compulsions, just alone the compulsion makes me need to cum but be unable to complete. Soon i will get the deepest pleasure as I take risky steps to obey.

I can't detail the remaining compulsions but the right folks will enjoy this in the future.

Now I heard everything 8O :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » August 5th, 2015, 2:14 pm

Oh my. That was descriptive.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby artemidorus » September 7th, 2015, 10:57 pm

My kind of guy!!
artemidorus