Hello, I am searching for ways to train my fiance.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hello, I am searching for ways to train my fiance.

Postby SleepyHyena » March 17th, 2016, 5:05 am

Hello all. Me and my fiance have been in a D/s relationship for quite a while. After proposing, I learned she wants to take it to the next level and to be trained, almost brainwashed, to be the perfect submissive and Bimbo. I was curious if there are any specific files anyone can recommend, that contain strong triggers that I can use for training and play?
SleepyHyena

Re: Hello, I am searching for ways to train my fiance.

Postby Fizbin » March 20th, 2016, 4:47 am

Here are three that can give you a good start. The first is the only one that contains actual triggers. The others work on general attitude and behavior toward an individual D.

Blink's Good Girl (Positive and Negative reinforcement triggers)
Habit Forming (The original - I don't know about "2". Build good habits, including the habit of accepting your significant other's suggestions)
Owned and Obedient (Need to serve a master - but read the comments first, as there's a catch)
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoslaveboss » November 2nd, 2020, 5:16 pm

SleepyHyena wrote:Hello all. Me and my fiance have been in a D/s relationship for quite a while. After proposing, I learned she wants to take it to the next level and to be trained, almost brainwashed, to be the perfect submissive and Bimbo. I was curious if there are any specific files anyone can recommend, that contain strong triggers that I can use for training and play?

Have several for you if your still interested.
hypnoslaveboss

Postby Fizbin » November 5th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Just a quick note - the version of Habit Forming recommended previously is the one from SlutInMyHead.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM