I want to be enslaved to black cock

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

I want to be enslaved to black cock

Postby breezybree511 » September 29th, 2015, 4:43 pm

I am already quite addicted to sucking cock, especially my black Daddy's cock. I want to become a good little cock slave, with pleasing men on my mind all the time. I love dominant black men and i am looking for files and tips that will help me become the best white slave i can be for my Daddy. If he wants me to pleasure a superior black woman, i would be thrilled and privileged to obey. I am interested in themes of breeding, being used as a wet hole/sex object, and servicing black men and women with my little mouth. Can anyone suggest any good files ? i am a bisexual white female with female parts .
breezybree511

Re: I want to be enslaved to black cock

Postby rockn2dmax » February 14th, 2020, 5:43 am

Bump, looking for similar files.
rockn2dmax

Re: I want to be enslaved to black cock

Postby ptdean82 » July 8th, 2020, 11:54 am

I just posted a pair of files to use while you're sucking cock. One for you (to keep your mind in a state of absolute worship and help you translate your devotion into sucking him), and one for him (to elevate him to a more primal and aggressive state, causing him to be more turned on by your worship, specifically).

Either could be used alone, but they'll be best together (I've used this already with one of my cocksucker bitches with great results).

There isn't any racialized language in this, it's neutral in that regard. But check them out.

Edging Mantra 2.4 `Duo` Sucking the beast man
Edging Mantra 2.3 `Duo` Beast-man gets sucked
ptdean82

Return to Hypno BDSM