Want to get rid of my inhibitions, and just obey.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Want to get rid of my inhibitions, and just obey.

Postby enrapturedslave87 » December 19th, 2015, 4:48 am

Greetings there.

I'm looking for someone to help me go under properly, and rid myself of any inhibitions/resistance to trance, and commands from others. If anything get implanted with wonderful obedience/trance triggers anyone could use on me be it for messaging, skype, or even email stuff!

I'm 28, male, and on the bi side here! I really just want be able to let go of it all. :D
enrapturedslave87

Re: Want to get rid of my inhibitions, and just obey.

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 19th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Welcome to the WMM site, enrapturedslave87.
Your first posting is here in the Hypno BDSM forum; telling what you want. That's a good start, isn't it?

As you have time, please tell more.
    - Is erotic hypnosis your goal? Simple hypnosis that has obedience/trance triggers and nothing more?

- Or are you looking for something more? Hypnosis that will nudge your behaviors and responses - making them a little more compliant; a little more subservient?

- Or are you pursuing even more than that... in-person operant conditioning that includes a range of punishments and rewards (including hypnosis)?

enrapturedslave87 wrote:Greetings there.

I'm looking for someone to help me go under properly, and rid myself of any inhibitions/resistance to trance, and commands from others. If anything get implanted with wonderful obedience/trance triggers anyone could use on me be it for messaging, skype, or even email stuff!

I'm 28, male, and on the bi side here! I really just want be able to let go of it all. :D
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby enrapturedslave87 » December 20th, 2015, 4:19 am

Indeed I'm quite interested in the erotic side of things, and the curiosity of what it's like to just completely lose control / have someone be able to take full control over me both body, and mind. It's an interest that's there, and yet I feel I have some resistance that I want to really get rid of to be able to fully indulge in such a fantasy/curiosity.

For the second bit...well I'd definitely like to be extremely susceptible to trance from any source be it subliminals, IRL stuff, voice, files, text, yadda yadda yadda. To have a very pliable mind that can be easily trained, and molded. At the moment I don't think I'm looking for any sort of Master/Slave sort of relationship. I should have possibly posted in the meeting grounds area even but I was not fully sure where such a topic like this should go.

For that conditioning though, can't say that's anything I've ever properly delved into before.
enrapturedslave87

Postby ProfessorPig » December 20th, 2015, 9:57 am

enrapturedslave87 wrote:
For the second bit...well I'd definitely like to be extremely susceptible to trance from any source be it subliminals, IRL stuff, voice, files, text, yadda yadda yadda. To have a very pliable mind that can be easily trained, and molded. At the moment I don't think I'm looking for any sort of Master/Slave sort of relationship. I should have possibly posted in the meeting grounds area even but I was not fully sure where such a topic like this should go.

For that conditioning though, can't say that's anything I've ever properly delved into before.

for trance training i cannot recommend chewtoy's work enough. he uses a rapid induction trigger, so you have to listen and master his "deeper spiral induction" file before moving on to his other files (or at least cut out the awakener and put it in a playlist before what you want to listen to)

his files are really safe and well done, some might say vanilla compared to a lot of stuff out there, but he covers every skill that you might want to learn to be a good hypnotic subject. and the skills you learn with his work will carry over to any other hypnosis you want to listen to.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby enrapturedslave87 » December 22nd, 2015, 9:32 pm

I've had time to poke about things in a safe space, and gotta say that in the end the stuff is just not for me.
enrapturedslave87

Postby OxyFemboi » December 22nd, 2015, 11:43 pm

enrapturedslave87 wrote
well I'd definitely like to be extremely susceptible to trance from any source be it subliminals, IRL stuff, voice, files, text, yadda yadda yadda. To have a very pliable mind that can be easily trained, and molded.

Regard;less of what you decide to do with hypnosis, there are some excellent files on WMM that will make you more suggestible. Search "suggestible" and "susceptible" in the File Navigator.

Since I have always had good trances with ViVe's files, I am including links to his trance training files.

Enter Trance
This is something very different… it’s for everyone who has problems with going into trance. I explain a few things about a trance and give some tips how to go into a trance more easily.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=2461

BiCam Trance Training
This file uses the Bicameral Mind approach for training you to trance deeper with any file from any hypnotist (as long as your subconscious mind considers the suggestions to be safe). It will also help you to practice amnesia as a hypnotic effect, so you can enjoy it in other files… It will get you even deeper than the Bicameral Mind Induction and teach you how to get deeper faster; then it gives you an amnesia from five minutes before you started the trance, until you awaken… It will also make you forget the name of the file.. The amnesia will stay for 10 minutes or until you read the name of the file again…
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1510

Trance Training
This is a trance training file… It’s a new zero induction with a lot of deepening and a little something to let you know that you really were in trance… It also fills you with good happy feelings you can take with you out of the trance…. It can be used as an “empty” trance or to train going deeper into trance.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=914
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Hypno BDSM