piss and orgasm triggers

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

piss and orgasm triggers

Postby QCMaster » January 13th, 2016, 2:36 pm

I'm looking for a hypno file that will install a trigger forcing MY slave to piss.

And I'm also looking for one that will trigger him to orgasm.
QCMaster

Postby QCMaster » January 13th, 2016, 3:31 pm

I'd like him to piss on command when the trigger is given verbally or via text message/IM/email.

same for orgasm.
QCMaster

Postby HornyDude » January 15th, 2016, 1:48 am

[quote="QCMaster"]I'd like him to piss on command when the trigger is given verbally or via text message/IM/email.

same for orgasm.[/quote]

He will need triggers for each of these: Orgasm, Wetting, and accepting commands by email and/or IM. That will require 3 or 4 separate files - - all of which are on WMM.

Under the 'Main Menu' on the left side of the page, click on 'Files' to open up the File Search system. Lets go after an orgasm trigger first. Under 'Category' click on the '+' in front of 'Sexual' and then click on box in front of 'Orgasm Control'. 179 files is too many, so under 'Effect' click on 'Trigger (by anyone)'. Of the 25 files, the titles of several indicate that they are designed to induce an orgasm with a trigger phrase. Pick one that you like.

Find a trigger for wetting by clicking on the box 'Reset Search'. Click on the '+' in front of 'Diapers/Incontinence' and click on the box in front of 'Bladder'. Under 'Effect' click on 'Trigger (by anyone)'. Again, pick one.

Click on 'Reset Search' and using the box for 'Title/Description Search', search for 'Email Slave' and then run another search for 'ImAccept'.

I hope some of these work for you and your slave.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QCMaster » January 15th, 2016, 10:47 am

thanks. after I posted MY query, I found what I was looking for and I downloaded them.

I appreciate everyone's answers.
QCMaster

Return to Hypno BDSM