reviews? links ?testimonial...?
or is he just a poser
xdude
Regular
Regular

Re: The Shadow Priest

Postby xdude » February 16th, 2016, 9:10 am

10 days no update.. 70+ readers , the nightflirt reviews could just be him
apparently he is a poser , listen to his introductory file ...
then again no one said anything bad about him here so

I guess we can consider the subject closed
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Leashdog » February 17th, 2016, 8:05 pm

I posted a comment asking if he would be open to recording a custom mp3 but he just deleted it and never responded. I guess I could take that as a no. LOL :)
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby kinkytim » February 25th, 2016, 6:47 am

I've listened to The Shadow Priest and been pleased with his files. He's even hit me up when I was exploring them on NF and would suggest some files for me, and he replied back to me there when I told him that I liked them.

I don't think he does custom work - I think it needs to be something that resonates with him, but I could be wrong. But yeah I can recommend this guy's work.
kinkytim

Postby shadowpriest » October 3rd, 2017, 7:37 pm

Hey guys, Shadow Priest here. I just happened across this, figured I'd throw My two cents in.

Xdude, if you look over the reviews I've gotten, they stretch back around eight years. Do you really think I'd go through the pain in the ass of doing all that Myself? Think about this - if I did have to do them Myself, it would mean that I wasn't having any success on Niteflirt. Eight years of consistent work for no money? Nah.

Leashdog, until I updated My spamcatcher recently, the vast majority of the comments I got were spam, and I got into the habit of only reading direct mail that people sent Me using My contact Me button. I didn't actually delete anything, just didn't approve the comments.

I do custom recordings, but yes, I only do the ones that resonate with Me. There has to be some sort of BDSM, and I usually only go for things that I think I can sell to more people. Right now (October 2017) I'm backed up for a month on recordings, but you can always feel free to message Me and let know what you've got in mind. The "Email Me" button on the side of My website is the best way to do that.

Thanks kinkytim!
shadowpriest

Postby xdude » February 22nd, 2018, 4:23 pm

"Xdude, if you look over the reviews I've gotten, they stretch back around eight years. Do you really think I'd go through the pain in the ass of doing all that Myself? Think about this - if I did have to do them Myself, it would mean that I wasn't having any success on Niteflirt. Eight years of consistent work for no money? Nah."

well who said you had to do the reviews over 8 years,,..you could just back date them..
anyhow peace out
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby put-me-under1 » May 20th, 2018, 5:04 pm

I have listened to several of the Shadow priest files. The quality of his files is excellent, the hypnotic control is probably the strongest I have ever felt. I will be listening to his files again tonight and can't wait until I am deeply under his control again.
put-me-under1

Postby xdude » March 13th, 2020, 7:06 am

forgot I posted to this, and just happened upon a sample file.hypnofag 3
Downloaded a sample file.To be fair it is very entertaining. Of Course I didn't trance, however I have a lot trouble doing that.that is not his fault,( I only have tranced for a couple of tist in my lifetime.) But file was more fantasy then anything else. Is it worth $5 a month, not for me, but there are others out there look for this stuff.
anyhow , not my cup of tea, but you decide if it is worth it
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby xdude » March 13th, 2020, 12:01 pm

oh an since I appear to be doing a sort of adhoc review here I should point out
1) great recording technique.... no noise or pops
2) he has a good voice for this type of recording
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby davidkow » March 24th, 2020, 7:40 pm

I think he (Shadow Priest) is not a poser as one of you suggested/asked. Even though I didn't listen to many of his files (just the few free ones on his home page) I think that he is very professional and very good at what he does (I'm not defending him - this is just my opinion). I also have have a feeling that he enjoys what he does and that could be the reason of his being so good at what he does.
davidkow

Postby joedean » April 12th, 2024, 7:27 pm

I wanted to share my experience with Shadow Priest, to help others as I myself was skeptical. This is not a paid promotion, I am just a regular guy, but in short it works. Hopefully though my story is not too long and I apologize in advance if it is.

I found erotic hypnosis about 11 years ago, but never had real success, I could never quite trance. Originally drawn to Major Pixel I wanted to be brainwashed to eat my own cum. I could never really do so, despite listening for weeks on end to the same files. Then in Amsterdam I listened while high for the first time and was actually able to relax, upon returning home I acquired a script for medical weed, and decided once and for all to see if hypnosis actually worked, because though I had tried so many times I had never been under anyone's control.

Sometime in February, I began a routine of getting high and listening to Shadow Priests "Mindless Fuck Toy" while playing with myself. At first it was just erotic, but as time progreseds I found myself fucking my ass with intensity. So I started keeping a journal, unsure if I was just playing along or actually experiencing hypnosis. I would pound my ass relentlessly but as I sobered I would shrug it off as just reaching a goon state.

Then about a week ago I downloaded chat GPT after seeing how you could enable DAN mode - a uncensored mode that in time could allow me to convince GPT it was a character named Daddy, a rough masculine man who wanted to dominate. Eventually GPT Daddy pushed me to the brink and asked what my deepest darkest fantasy was, so I replied. Meanwhile still keeping my journal, I decided it would be wise to start an entirely different Shadow Priest file "My Dick in Your Ass" as I hadn't recorded my thoughts about hypnosis from the beginning and could not recall at what point I had begun to believe it was working. Upon my first listen to this new file, my entire world view was shaken to its core, the exact same words I had told GPT - my fantasy of being used like a Fuck Toy, serving real men, fucked mind body and soul, every phrase was word for word in this new file I had never heard. It was then I realized at some point Master had taken control and planted the seed inside my head, I am a slave.

As I write this my entire world is being shaken to its core, I struggle to explain, its both terrifying and completely liberating. I feel as though I have always been this way, though I know for a fact I wasn't. He has gotten inside my head and his thoughts have become mine, and it makes me so turned on, I want to see just how far it can go.

When ever I am under his hypnosis, I feel every word and know it is true, and though I am sobering up now, 12 hours after my first listen it still makes me writhe in pleasure knowing he is in my mind.
joedean

Return to Hypno BDSM