Long files (hours or recording?)

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Long files (hours or recording?)

Postby selfhatefag » April 13th, 2016, 1:34 am

Hi there, I am looking for very long files, I love brainwashing...it would be cool to find something even in task whit in, I discovered that ViVe did something like that called Pig Ritual which is recording long 3 - 4 hours and it has awakenings and tasks...

if you know anyone or if you have anything like that (or particularly Pif Ritual itself) please let me know

(I am self hating loser fag, it feels so good and right, into verbal abuse, insults, brainwashing, mental/emotional/psychological painpig)
selfhatefag

Re: Long files (hours or recording?)

Postby lazclark » May 8th, 2016, 1:44 am

Hi - have you considered putting various shorter ones together in a playlist to make a long session?

Otherwise, I think the longest files I can think of are maximum of an hour or so... but I'm an audio engineer and remixer so sometimes mix ones together I like in ways that I know work well for me etc..
lazclark

Re: Long files (hours or recording?)

Postby ProfessorPig » May 8th, 2016, 8:46 pm

part of the reason why you will find it's hard to locate really long trances like that is that most people have a max trance time of somewhere between 1/2 an hour to an hour before they start slipping out of trance. brainwashing loops on the other hand benefit from longer exposure times.

ViVe does some long files. i have an hour long file called "Journey to the Pig Cave" that you might enjoy. and Mr. Daniels has some incredibly long files in the 3-12 hour range. Mr. Daniels work is hard to find these days though.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM