Torture?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Torture?

Postby johannax » May 13th, 2016, 3:31 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm new to this erotic hypnosis and I've found that it does work on me if I can get myself in the right state of mind, but I've not been able to find any recordings that go into really dark places; not BDSM but darker, like proper torture. Is it possible to make a listener feel intense fear and pain in a way that felt very nonconsensual? Or is that thought to be too dangerous? If these types of recordings do exist, any suggestions when to look?

Johanna
johannax

Re: Torture?

Postby JackDrago » May 13th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Is it possible? Almost certainly.
Is it wise? HELL NO!

Certain things in hypnosis should only be done face to face, what you are asking for is a guaranteed abreaction, and no responsibile hypnotist would do that unless he was there to take care of your mind after.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 14th, 2016, 1:45 am

johanna wrote
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this erotic hypnosis and I've found that it does work on me if I can get myself in the right state of mind, but I've not been able to find any recordings that go into really dark places; not BDSM but darker, like proper torture. Is it possible to make a listener feel intense fear and pain in a way that felt very nonconsensual? Or is that thought to be too dangerous? If these types of recordings do exist, any suggestions when to look?

Johanna

As JackDrago wrote, yes, it's possible but it's probably in the Top Ten List of Stupidest Things You Can Do.

That being said, there are some files on WMM that venture close to what you want. Use search term such as rape and torture in the File Navigator.

You can also write your own file. Sit in from of your computer with your word processor open. Describe what you want/fear to have happen in as much graphic detail as possible. The go through the document you just wrote, add as much more detail as you possibly can till you're nauseous. Then go back through the document, make everything happen in the present tense. Then add more detail. If you're talking about ripping fingernails out, describe the pincers used, how they grip the nail, if he is pulling slowing or if it's a quick jerk ... whatever. Add an induction and wakener. Find a Text-To-Speech program on the web. Use it.

For information on torture, search Amazon for Torture; there are 7K+ books available and I'm sure there are devices and other items available. I'm sure some of the books' descriptions will have you vomiting your lunch. We are a particularly inventive species in this area.

If you want a book you can leave around, buy Fox's Book of Martyrs. The full title is Fox's Book Of Martyrs: History Of The Lives, Sufferings, And Triumphant Deaths, Of The Primitive As Well As The Protestant Martyrs, From The Commencement Of Christianity To The Latest Periods Of Pagan And Popish Persecution.It is availabe free from the Gutenburg Project: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22400
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Jackstock » May 14th, 2016, 5:41 am

Some great advice from oxyfemboi on how to script it. Put up the scripton the forum or upload it to the site and say that anyone is free to record it. or make a specific commission with a hypnotist.
I'm working on something similar to this right now, and trying to make it just right, because it is very extreme and one has to make sure it is done the safest way
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 14th, 2016, 10:42 am

If you send me two or three pages of description of what you want to happen to you, I will write you a file that will have you throwing up for days. I will not send my mind to that black cauldron of rape, pillage, and torture without a large financial reward. If you either had any sense and/or knew my way with words, you would be running to an airport to get out of range of any possible wi-fi signal now. When I say I will have you throwing up, I mean that you will be dry-heaving for days.

He used the blackened and burnt asbestos glove to lift the formerly black, now very red-hot pincers (which were in places glowing white) from the burning coals that were heating up other items of torture which I did not recognize. I knew from what they had done to me so far that I would be intimately acquainted with their many uses in a time that would be much too short for me to endure and much too long to live. The heat of the pincers reached me much earlier before their serrated grip grasped my right hand pinky's fingernail. He exquisitely grasped the handle with the burning asbestos glove and pulled oh-so-slowly, as slowly as a lover who was reluctant to unclasp his love's embrace. I was not even allowed the relief of screaming. They had gagged my mouth in some way that I did not understand, but the effect was that I able to breathe and slowly answer what questions he asked but was totally unable to scream or beg for pity. From their actions so far as well as the weighted chains pulling my arms from my shoulders, I expected no pity. As I had no idea what their questions referred to, or even the language in which they were asked, I had no ability to extricate myself from their not-so-tender mercies by giving them whatever information they wanted.

As the one in his black leather blacksmith's apron worked slowly and joyfully on my pinky nail, slowly extracting it from my finger's embrace, he sang Beethoven's Ode to Joy in a magnificent basso-profundo, which was a sardonic counterpoint and rendered what was being done to me a musical juxtaposition of true horror. The smaller one had gripped some of the coals in other burning asbestos gloves and was juggling five of them as he approached me. It appeared that he was going to practice his juggling act and my abdomen was to be the net which caught the coals before they could land on some of the piss-dampened bloody straw littering the floor. There was some other light than the ruddy light of the coals ... but it came from hoary stained glass windows. The scenes they depicted were the usual cheery, excessively bloody scenes of horror one expects to see in a church; they were so perfectly executed that one expected their blood would need to be cleaned up shortly. I began to pity their poor janitor -- I had seen him earlier when he brought the green moldy bread (or was it a science experiment?) and turgid water that was to be my daily meal; he was a handsome, muscular, idiotic studmuffin with hair the color of the flames heating those unknown instruments of torture who had been castrated, his tongue cut out with a pleasant toothy smirk, dull green moldy eyes, and the probable IQ of a cow's stinking turd -- when the open wound they had made in my side earlier began to bleed in unrequited sympathy.

I screamed.

Enough? It's one of my poorer efforts and is only a very rough first draft.

JackStock: Thanks for the compliments on my script advice.
If you are working on something similar, take it from me: there is no safe way to "do" extreme torment. Either go all out or don't do it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby johannax » May 15th, 2016, 12:48 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
johanna wrote
Hey everyone!

Johanna

As JackDrago wrote, yes, it's possible but it's probably in the Top Ten List of Stupidest Things You Can Do.

That being said, there are some files on WMM that venture close to what you want. Use search term such as rape and torture in the File Navigator.

I've run those searches already and didn't find anything that went as deep and dark as I'm after.

You can also write your own file. Sit in from of your computer with your word processor open. Describe what you want/fear to have happen in as much graphic detail as possible. The go through the document you just wrote, add as much more detail as you possibly can till you're nauseous. Then go back through the document, make everything happen in the present tense. Then add more detail. If you're talking about ripping fingernails out, describe the pincers used, how they grip the nail, if he is pulling slowing or if it's a quick jerk ... whatever. Add an induction and wakener. Find a Text-To-Speech program on the web. Use it.

I've taken a look at text-to-voice things but they all sound very mechanical and don't have the natural rhythm of a real voice, and I thought that was a big part of getting someone into a proper hypnotized state.

For information on torture, search Amazon for Torture; there are 7K+ books available and I'm sure there are devices and other items available. I'm sure some of the books' descriptions will have you vomiting your lunch. We are a particularly inventive species in this area.

If you want a book you can leave around, buy Fox's Book of Martyrs. The full title is Fox's Book Of Martyrs: History Of The Lives, Sufferings, And Triumphant Deaths, Of The Primitive As Well As The Protestant Martyrs, From The Commencement Of Christianity To The Latest Periods Of Pagan And Popish Persecution.It is availabe free from the Gutenburg Project: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22400

I've red Fox's book at the library and other factual books that describe or mention torture; they help feed my fantasies and I've picked up ideas from fictional descriptions too.
johannax

Postby johannax » May 15th, 2016, 12:50 am

Jackstock wrote:Some great advice from oxyfemboi on how to script it. Put up the scripton the forum or upload it to the site and say that anyone is free to record it. or make a specific commission with a hypnotist.
I'm working on something similar to this right now, and trying to make it just right, because it is very extreme and one has to make sure it is done the safest way

What's the safety precautions you're using?
johannax

Postby johannax » May 15th, 2016, 1:24 am

OxyFemboi wrote:If you send me two or three pages of description of what you want to happen to you, I will write you a file that will have you throwing up for days. I will not send my mind to that black cauldron of rape, pillage, and torture without a large financial reward. If you either had any sense and/or knew my way with words, you would be running to an airport to get out of range of any possible wi-fi signal now. When I say I will have you throwing up, I mean that you will be dry-heaving for days.

He used the blackened and burnt asbestos glove to lift the formerly black, now very red-hot pincers (which were in places glowing white) from the burning coals that were heating up other items of torture which I did not recognize. I knew from what they had done to me so far that I would be intimately acquainted with their many uses in a time that would be much too short for me to endure and much too long to live. The heat of the pincers reached me much earlier before their serrated grip grasped my right hand pinky's fingernail. He exquisitely grasped the handle with the burning asbestos glove and pulled oh-so-slowly, as slowly as a lover who was reluctant to unclasp his love's embrace. I was not even allowed the relief of screaming. They had gagged my mouth in some way that I did not understand, but the effect was that I able to breathe and slowly answer what questions he asked but was totally unable to scream or beg for pity. From their actions so far as well as the weighted chains pulling my arms from my shoulders, I expected no pity. As I had no idea what their questions referred to, or even the language in which they were asked, I had no ability to extricate myself from their not-so-tender mercies by giving them whatever information they wanted.

As the one in his black leather blacksmith's apron worked slowly and joyfully on my pinky nail, slowly extracting it from my finger's embrace, he sang Beethoven's Ode to Joy in a magnificent basso-profundo, which was a sardonic counterpoint and rendered what was being done to me a musical juxtaposition of true horror. The smaller one had gripped some of the coals in other burning asbestos gloves and was juggling five of them as he approached me. It appeared that he was going to practice his juggling act and my abdomen was to be the net which caught the coals before they could land on some of the piss-dampened bloody straw littering the floor. There was some other light than the ruddy light of the coals ... but it came from hoary stained glass windows. The scenes they depicted were the usual cheery, excessively bloody scenes of horror one expects to see in a church; they were so perfectly executed that one expected their blood would need to be cleaned up shortly. I began to pity their poor janitor -- I had seen him earlier when he brought the green moldy bread (or was it a science experiment?) and turgid water that was to be my daily meal; he was a handsome, muscular, idiotic studmuffin with hair the color of the flames heating those unknown instruments of torture who had been castrated, his tongue cut out with a pleasant toothy smirk, dull green moldy eyes, and the probable IQ of a cow's stinking turd -- when the open wound they had made in my side earlier began to bleed in unrequited sympathy.

I screamed.

Enough? It's one of my poorer efforts and is only a very rough first draft.

JackStock: Thanks for the compliments on my script advice.
If you are working on something similar, take it from me: there is no safe way to "do" extreme torment. Either go all out or don't do it.

I could be interested in a commission if the price isn't steep, I'd be glad to pay for one or even more if they could get me to the right place. I have several scenarios that really trigger my fantasies; some are modern/science fiction, some are historical/fantasy. The historical ones are rack focused, that's the historical devise that frightens and attracts me the most and my fantasies about it are things like being accused of being a witch, arrested, questioned then stretched for a confession; or the lady of a castle under siege that falls to the attackers and they torture me for the location of any treasure in the castle; or I'm a noblewoman accused of treason and racked for the names of other conspirators; or I'm a serving wench suspected of having an affair with a noblewoman by his wife; or I've just fallen into the hands of my enemy, and he isn't interested in an interrogation, just torture to make me suffer etc.
My modern fantasies are focused on electricity, which also fascinates and frightens me; I'm a spy captured by enemy agents; an undercover cop whose cover's blown while investigating a drugs cartel; a political prisoner in a dictatorship; a jogger abducted by a sadistic psychopath; even some super-heroine peril where I wind up powerless captured by a super-villain who plans to make my life extremely painful etc.
If I do a commission I'll begin with one of the simpler ones to be safe.
johannax

Postby Jackstock » May 16th, 2016, 6:56 am

It really depends on the person, whether or not they can handle it. The same way some people love horror movies and other people cant stand them. This is just entertainment. It's up to the consumer to do what they want.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby johannax » May 17th, 2016, 12:57 am

Jackstock wrote:It really depends on the person, whether or not they can handle it. The same way some people love horror movies and other people cant stand them. This is just entertainment. It's up to the consumer to do what they want.

I still want to do it safely even if it's only entertainment.
johannax

Postby Casey » August 5th, 2018, 12:57 pm

My favorite content to make is my Charless X. Stain stories..
Some center on the Exist to Suffer program which is all about torturing and suffering deeply within session as it has the effects of make you act more pure and better out of session and if instructions are followed correctly some people end up appearing super human from it.... as they gain a strength and tolerance they would not normally have.. not all do though.

Then the other Charless X. Stain content is the railroad train slave, an train wreck programming.... But one has to have the I am a Train programming installed deeply to suffer into the void of the train wreck program... I am writing in safeties with all these programs. I have lived for years with this programs without safeties...

My Mind programming requires loads of suffering and torture in hypnosis and trance sessions... So that content I am pretty good at.. but I think most people would probably find themselves popping out of hypnosis on and off attempting these session. But they also play at keeping people on sexual edge in a high state of constant burning.....

My other area of specialty is dealing with different views of religion and spirituality.. Shamanic practices.. You will find my General spiritual content on hypno files... same username of Casey.. but those are boring non brim stone and hell fire content. :)
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » August 5th, 2018, 11:49 pm

This thread interests me because I've tried to induce torture sensations as a driver to become ultra obedient to other work I've taken in (written and recorded myself) over years.

I wouldn't share the decade worth of recordings because mostly they are not suitable for folks here, most don't have induction and assume the listener can already get into a good trance without, and they definitely ain't any normal persons taste.

However scaphism as a torture deeply interests me (yeah wish that were a lie) so I'm interested in what folks say about making this as real and deep as feasible.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby Casey » August 6th, 2018, 5:15 pm

I can easily work the boats theme into many of my series...
But any of my torture files to keep it out of the hands of teens will be paid content... 10-15$ at least unless longer than 30 minutes then it goes up some. I know my files are worth more than that most of them are.

Any torture ideas you want to submit just let me know. If I can do them I will.. But you will be always ordered to return to your normal healthy state. I will not leave a person in a broken state.. tormented state when i pull them out.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby Casey » August 7th, 2018, 9:55 pm

I added a boats one to my Exist to Suffer Series..
You might want to do my induction for newbies prior to this... for extra Safeties.. https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=11404
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » August 9th, 2018, 7:29 am

Case, would someone reasonably well trained with Failure to Resist be fine to use this alone?
I'm fine with the risk tbh. It'd be good to fully experience this anyway.

Don't worry I've made a lot of files for my own use that probably screwed me a little already
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby Casey » August 10th, 2018, 7:12 pm

There are a few Exist to suffer or ETS ones for premium go ahead and see if they work. They should work on anyone who wants them, but then again.. if it is not safe for you you will be ejected out of hypnosis... If they do not work.. at least you get to listen and imagine some horror stories I wrote.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » August 11th, 2018, 9:40 am

Apologies. Misunderstanding.

I meant without using any other files for induction or preperations. :)
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby Casey » September 10th, 2018, 11:40 am

I added an induction for people that did not do it before to the ETS boats file the rest of them people should do the Exist to suffer conditioning file first.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM