Slipping in and out of deep needs

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Slipping in and out of deep needs

Postby kzarin » June 24th, 2017, 4:19 am

I've got a heavy fetish for solo force feeding that is mostly enhanced from years of excessive hypnosis.

However recently I've gone through periods where the hypnosis commands intrude into a normal day and are horny, and mostly compelling then suddenly for no reason it's all gone.

Six times in two weeks it happened.

First question is, do others get this as a normal thing.

Second question is, would I be right in thinking there isn't a way to take such hypnosis so far as to become permanent and impossible to resist in reality right?

I ask because I received some very sadistic and impossible commands, to do with consumption and capacity and found I enjoyed the feeling of having to but I didn't have compulsions to truly obey despite being very motivated to make this happen.

Curious to know that's all. It'd be very pleasurable
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Slipping in and out of deep needs

Postby kzarin » June 24th, 2017, 9:15 am

Where I wish to end up, what would give me deepest pleasure and makes my brain go buzzing, is to have no resistance to even the mildest suggestions that are for me to consume filth, waste, sewage and to potentially utilise self bondage and force feeding.

I've no desire to do this in public or create any danger for any one else, I always take great care with hygiene and potential infection risks to others and I'd only ever lose control and resistance in private and in a safe circumstance to do so.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM