Making certain commands impossible to resist

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Making certain commands impossible to resist

Postby kzarin » December 30th, 2017, 3:05 am

I've found a keen master, I've got triggers and I'm well conditioned to enjoy being a sewer the worse the waste is. However, I can still stop against the master's wishes.

Prefer not to go into safety stuff, suffice to say only certain kinds of commands are desired to be like iron in my mind. I won't break laws, hurt others, risk others. The commands in question ONLY go towards my being - in private - an extreme sewer.

I'd like tips if possible on how to make certain ones impossible to disobey unless they break the limits (hurting others, risking others, legality involving others).

In other words, if commanded to forcefeed myself the entire tank I keep, I find that I have to keep going no matter what, only pausing to ensure I don't actually drown/choke to death but continuing immediately I can even begin to. Basically completing a real genuine torture punishment via hypnosis that takes me as close to the edge as is physically possible.

Please note, solo, I've done enough hours now to know I can handle far more than most people believe is even vaguely reasonable. But I can slip out of compulsion still and really want to give the next master iron clad abilities (inside the limits mentioned).

Any advice or files to help with this greatly appreciated.

It's my own fault I get deep pleasure from coming back to and reinforcing this every few months!

If anyone else fancies using my hypnosis on me to see how far the sewage compulsions go, I'm compelled to offer it too. It won't interfere with work or normal life, just in the hours I'm in session, being fucked by forcefeeding.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Making certain commands impossible to resist

Postby kzarin » December 30th, 2017, 3:30 am

The stronger the compulsions, the deeper my pleasure.

As long as they take me into being a deep unlimited human sewer - worse actually as sewers contain grey water and easy waste - the more I need them to work deeply.

I don't wish to have public humiliation, this is just deep pleasure in being punished sadistically using hypnotic compulsion to ensure I perform as a complete and extreme sewer on command. I do it this way because face to face, that's rare, very rare and yet online there are enough sadists who will enjoy safe, armchair mastery over another. Some will believe it's all fantasy of course, but videos disprove that.

Also, amnnesia combined with commands, so that I forget that I have compulsions built in to ensure i collect k9, pigshit, worse materials and obey without question commands to consume until I'm stuffed tight, repeatedly. Just to please the master in question.

Amnesia to twist and turn how I think so that I have to normalise the behaviour and accept an incredibly disgusting role as natural I'm obeying older hypnosis by even writing this up.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Making certain commands impossible to resist

Postby kzarin » January 6th, 2018, 1:00 am

Had a very good success with a JackDrago file last night. It followed on from my using my own files during the day.

I setup a test during the session to see if I'd follow a post hypnotic suggestion that I would never normally follow in real life.

I don't want to gross out readers more than some if my posts will have already, so suffice to say it involved laying face down in the dark outside in the frost tonguing g and tasting summat I really really shouldn't.

For a while.

Then not finishing on purpose so that I left the session needibg it worse next time and spent half hour making sure I was clean.

Very good results from a severe masochistic viewpoint, so thank you.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM