Punishment work, carrot and stick

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Punishment work, carrot and stick

Postby kzarin » January 31st, 2018, 4:25 am

I designed a punishment hypnosis file that causes a massive need to obey triggers and compulsions and experience unpleasant feelings and punishments for even thinking of resisting or disobeying.

However whilst the obedience bit feels like it works, the punishment part does not.

Has anyone got experience of this and actually encouraging the unconscious to fully take on board the need to experience unwanted non erotic punishment for the slightest attempt to resist triggers and commands?

My file requires that I be in a safe place to have to obey and I have to avoid any risk to others. So punishment can't be triggered in public or in a situation where I can't safely or appropriately obey.

Any guidance on building as extreme a punishment experience as I can in my next file would be gratefully received.

I'll release a saner version of this file for the community as well.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Punishment work, carrot and stick

Postby OxyFemboi » January 31st, 2018, 9:30 pm

If you want, I will gladly look at the script and make suggestions on how to improve it. I have done BDSM in the past, so I can at least imagine possible scenarios.

Your problem is probably in phrasing. Even if the punishment is non-erotic, anything can be made erotic with the right phrasing. It's your awareness that the punishment is unwanted that is creating the problem.

Others have made files that make triggers impossible to resist. Get one or two of these scripts and use them as a model to make your triggers irresistible. That might have to be a separate file.

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby kzarin » February 4th, 2018, 2:28 am

I'm trying to get out of this now as success with the punishment file would seal my fate in both a horny way and a heartbreaking way.

I did so much of this for years, thankfully without punishment training too, that it's difficult not to be turned on with the original fetishes, though thankfully the triggers are no longer as fully compulsive as they have been.

One part of me really does like the idea of a punishment style file every bit as dangerous as the Demon files. Maybe always will.

However I honestly think I need to relegate this back to pure fantasy, at least then I won't be harmed from it.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin » February 5th, 2018, 12:45 am

I messaged you now
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM