financial domination

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

financial domination

Postby curio » April 5th, 2018, 10:54 am

Does anybody around here actually like financial domination? I see it a lot as a no go, but hardly anyone seems to want it.
In my opinion, it can be fun for a sub (at least for me as a sub).
To be clear: I'm not looking to pay for sex! It's just the degrading feeling of losing something.
curio

Re: financial domination

Postby Jackstock » April 11th, 2018, 5:58 am

It's one of the only online fetishes that may have more practicing dom/mes than subs!
I'm a powerful believer in the law of attraction, I've seen it work in so many incredible ways. This helps me feel free to explore powerful internal feelings that may be hidden-- it's a healing process, even if it may feel like a sweet and sharp pain. Even if this pain is giving up money. It's fun to recognize that it's all a game. The law of attraction will provide you with more money again, with interest. You could choose to give that back to your dom if you like. :)
It's no surprise that financial domination is so popular with dominants online. It is very REAL. What can a sub really give you over the internet? There is no touching involved. Money allows you to powerfully 'touch' someone from an infinite distance on Earth.
If you're into financial dommes, check out the Financial Domination discord https://discord.gg/NgmQD

It's a powerful fetish. Nothing is more real than giving up our culture's most prized possession. In fact, it is far too real for some.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Sirath » April 30th, 2018, 2:57 am

i like doing it! im a dom! been looking for finsubs (financial subs )for ages.
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViralVixen » April 30th, 2018, 6:37 pm

I've actually always been surprised that none of the hypnotists who do findom hypnosis seem to offer any files for free.

Yes I'm aware that seems somewhat paradoxical, but you'd think there'd be some logic in offering the first file for free in order to get people hooked, and then charging more for them after that. Heck, it could even be a file designed to make the subject want to send a tribute to them. As I said, it just surprises me that no findom hypnotists seem to think of this.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » May 1st, 2018, 3:04 am

Yes I'm aware that seems somewhat paradoxical, but you'd think there'd be some logic in offering the first file for free in order to get people hooked, and then charging more for them after that. Heck, it could even be a file designed to make the subject want to send a tribute to them. As I said, it just surprises me that no findom hypnotists seem to think of this.

Have you ever made files or puublished hypno online? Hypnosis is very high demand and low supply. It's a seller's market. Offering free content can actually be quite a rabbit hole to go down. On some days, a hypnotist might be bombarded with requests to get files for free or to make free customs. If you don't make anything for free, people will get the message (the message is "Don't waste my time").
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby ViralVixen » May 1st, 2018, 9:24 pm

Nope, never! Guess I just took it too literally when you said earlier in this thread that there were more dom/mes than subs in this particular fetish XP
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoticmadamejade » July 8th, 2018, 7:58 pm

I am a professional hypnotist and audio visual artist, I create hypnodomme files. they are very time consuming ... getting all made up, filming, uploading the film, editing for hours, creating the music, the rendering process, then uploading the final product to all my stores, and finally doing the advertisement. it’s tons of work ..my equipment cost at least $10,000 and now I need a new computer... so doing something for free just doesn’t make sense to Me. Before I did this I was a professional Mistress for over 10 years doing live sessions. :D
Your hypnotic Goddess
hypnoticmadamejade

Postby JackDrago » July 9th, 2018, 2:59 pm

I will second the expensive nature of being a file hypnotist. It takes $5000 worth of hypnosis training, a $2000 computer a $1000 camera, a $200-$500 mic and recorder, plus audio and video editing software ($20/mo each) a free binaural maker, and something on the order of 20 hours of work per file.

I do give files away as a promotional tactic, but getting paid for my work is what lets me do it.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Casey » July 23rd, 2018, 8:27 pm

It is fine by me, but I consider any time someone buys one of my pay files, as pleasing enough form of it to me. Although I can add some specifically financial domination files to each of my programs if their is really an interest. Just make sure you do not over submit yourself into a dire situation.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM