Strengthening genuine punishment file.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Strengthening genuine punishment file.

Postby kzarin » May 23rd, 2018, 3:40 am

I've built a file that can only affect me, deliberately. I have a very good reason to do this: other folks were influenced over the last few years by previous work I did and have a fairly harmful fetish.

Don't want to debate this part, I've chosen to help the one I know just to enjoy and moderate it down to harmlessness.

I do, however, wish I use the new punishment file to accept unconditionally commands relating to my own fetish. I have built the details into it and most of you do not want or need that aspect.

I need help with making the pain and torture suggestions work fully and deeply. The idea is if I receive a legit command (I have preconditions setup already, all sensible) then I have to obey as soon as its practical to do so. If I try to dodge, ignore or downgrade the instruction then it should cause headaches, severe pain and so on.

This part right now isn't fully affecting me.

Severe as this is, and yes it is half erotic but its also serious and something I need. So I'd like help in how to make that part really work so that I can't refuse an eating order that I really want to refuse.

Any help appreciated. Can pay.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Re: Strengthening genuine punishment file.

Postby kzarin » May 23rd, 2018, 4:31 am

I've written a supplemental file for this, to attempt to cause the symptoms of disobedience.

Not for the faint hearted. If you've an evil mindset, enjoy inflicting this idea, then read away. I want to make it work properly

It has no induction as I'll be in deep anyway.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1e ... p=drivesdk
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM