Difficult work for someone

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Difficult work for someone

Postby kzarin2 » August 26th, 2018, 2:09 am

This one may cross ethical boundaries for some so bare with me, please.

I've a lot of work I've made for myself, some of it is dual induction based, had first and third person, direct and indirect wording and all sorts. The works make me orgasm in themselves. None of it relies on subliminals, though I use sound effects that naturally add subliminal levels to it. I hear every word, every instruction in one ear or the other. I echo the same phrases at lower quieter pitches etc.

Anyway the content of the work is highly masochistic, involved only me and doesn't risk anyone else. Obedience, total obedience to all my work does risk health, for sure and that's where some may not wish to help me.

All I'm after is a file that does the nearest thing possible to sentencing me to unyielding total acceptance and obedience to all my own hypnotic work.

I expect to pay a reasonable fee, of course, may be a bonus if its successful :)

I do realise its a tall, difficult order, hence the bonus aspect.

I'd also assure the author of the file's use by requesting it only work for me on files I've made for me.

On other words, it can't harm anyone else at all if the file is restricted to me with my own work and the work of the file maker.

I don't want to offer the option for anyone else to be harmed, I'm just choosing this for me.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM