Triggers for auto submission (spanking, gay male)

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Triggers for auto submission (spanking, gay male)

Postby selfspankken » March 31st, 2006, 5:32 pm

I've been searching the file descriptions and so far I don't *think* I've seen what I was looking for, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of (or if someone might eventually create) a trigger to fit my situation.

For several years I've been following orders from doms in chatrooms on gay.com and IRC to spank myself. Only when I'm home alone, though, and thus far only when I log on 'in the mood' for it and advertising in the chatrooms that I'm in that I can do it. And a *lot* of doms I've chatted with have been saying the whole time that I'm just a "boy" and that "boys" need/deserve disciplinary spankings regularily, if not as often as possible. It's sunk in a little-- being called 'boy' definitely has some effect on me where I become more disposed to follow instructions-- and when I'm home alone I usually give in to the urge to log on to the spanking chatrooms. But even still, I don't always let the doms in the room know why I'm there. And sometimes when I am following instructions to spank myself, I'll log off if I decide I don't want any more. So... that kind of 'fickleness' or resistence got me wondering about hypnosis.

Is there a file on WMM that I haven't found-- or might someone be interested in making one-- that a would-be sub could play (in my case when I'm alone in the house) that would compel him to annouce the the chatrooms he's in that he's available to spank himself, and then upon being called 'boy' would compet him to follow orders to spank himself, without reluctance or hesitation or holding back, unable to stop until the dom said he was done or until some other trigger (such as the sound of a front door opening in my case) released the sub from the compulsion?

If someone does feel like creating a file and wants more specifics or input or something, my e-mail is selfspankken@gmail.com

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.
selfspankken

Postby Max » April 5th, 2006, 12:38 am

Why don't you just let a tist trance you and give you that suggestion?

If you've been successfully going under with any of the files it would be easy.
Max

Postby jothan_s » April 7th, 2006, 10:06 am

or a remote, text activated trigger, that would allow the Dom to tell you he is spanking you and you feel it completely, without haveing to do it to yourself. more like Dom(me) is there with you.

all of my triggers are text triggerable, in PM, email, chat, etc. Mistress can leave email "bombs" or even little notes hidden about the house that this one might happen on when doing housework, and off he goes into triggered state. of course phone calls have teh same result.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Re: Triggers for auto submission (spanking, gay male)

Postby rredd7777 » April 8th, 2006, 2:19 am

selfspankken wrote:I've been searching the file descriptions and so far I don't *think* I've seen what I was looking for, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of (or if someone might eventually create) a trigger to fit my situation.

I'm with you on this one, selfspanken. I have been looking myself for this. How humbling would it be to be forced to spank your own ass! Think about how POWERLESS you would be, how much CONTROL the man would have over you. HE could just sit back and make you do all the work.

Isn't that how it SHOULD be, boy?

Let me know if you find any scripts like this. It would be fucking fantastic!

BTW-Which chat rooms do you go to? I haven't been able to find any good spanking rooms for some time.

Good luck, boy!

Yours in discipline,

rredd
rredd7777

Re: Triggers for auto submission (spanking, gay male)

Postby selfspankken » April 8th, 2006, 6:31 am

Isn't that how it SHOULD be, boy?

yessir...

Let me know if you find any scripts like this. It would be fucking fantastic!

BTW-Which chat rooms do you go to? I haven't been able to find any good spanking rooms for some time.

I usually frequent gay.com's Discipline and Cyber rooms (and the College room is nice for browsing profile pictures), and on mIRC (Efnet and Undernet) I'm usually in #gayspank, #gayhumiliation, and a room that I usually create is #gayselfspank Used to go on the yahoo chatrooms too until they discontinued user-created rooms, now they aren't specific enough to effectively find what you're looking for but when I am ordered to spank myself by doms online, most of them have me do it on webcam for them to watch/supervise via Yahoo Messenger
selfspankken

Return to Hypno BDSM