Compulsion play advice

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Compulsion play advice

Postby kzarin2 » November 2nd, 2018, 1:22 am

Ennui strikes, bored with much play I've had.

A last experience would be, genuinely welcome, to find I can't disobey commands when triggered. Commands to eat as a human sewer. Specifics ain't needed in this wider forum because the principle is simple.

Having been triggered, I'm ordered to taste, chew, experience in full and ingest various objectionable meals.

I've experience aplenty in eating such so this isn't getting used to performing. This is about compulsion to obey specific instruction to experience and eat.

In person or remote.

I've used failure to resist. I've used a lot of mp3s over the past years and I've made many of my own. Dual channel ones with binaurals semi subliminals, direct and indirect suggestions and commands all together.

Recently nothing fully affects me. Oh I get a turn on.

However the depth of compulsion is gone.

Now I doubt it's likely I can go further.

I went somewhere afflicted badly with feline output in a closed box. It was awful.

Too illustrate however my point. I imagine, in fantasy, that no matter how vile the meal, my master or mistress at the time can choose the manner of how I dispose the content of such a box.

And the stronger my actual disgust and objection, the stronger the compulsion to fully obey and with attention to detail ensuring I benefitted from every last sensation the meal offered.

That's the depth of control I imagine.

Its also something I suspect is unlikely, even impossible.

The specifics of that scene illustrates the depth of compulsion and compliance I would consent to endure, when triggered in suitable private circumstance.

Given a meal that I deeply hate the smell and taste of, on being ordered to thoroughly experience and ingest, I find I cannot stop until I've completed the task.

For some reading, that's too risky sounding.

Its an experience I wish for.

I've given guys my own hypnosis work. One guy can't help but need some stuff as a result, he says.

Maybe so.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Re: Compulsion play advice

Postby EMG » November 2nd, 2018, 6:33 am

Perhaps you should try a different angle to achieve this. A file that gives another person the absolute authority to give you such a command. That might allow your subconscious the out it needs because you have given consent and trust to someone else and so long as they do not harm that trust you could act on their authority over you and become compelled to consume whatever vile meal they desire because it is no longer your decision, your own desire would then cease to matter.

That's the best I got at this hour of the morning :) Beyond that I'd have to fully understand what tactics you had previously used to achieve this.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Compulsion play advice

Postby kzarin2 » November 3rd, 2018, 1:10 am

I've tried a lot of hypnotic techniques over time. I've a collection of files, though I deleted many, some files focus on vulnerability to hypnotic instruction, others use direct and indirect instruction of various kinds.

I've tried layering so much stuff that one can barely hear the individual instructions - that's horny sometimes but limited - other times I've got quite clear dual channel work mixed with Binaural and other sound waves just to help the trance state.

I've use vr hypnosis with mind melting machine in combination as well.

Truth is I probably have to find a willing face to face master or mistress who finds the scenes and ideas specifically intriguing. And that is extremely unlikely.

In fact I am likely to quit trying and simply enjoy the fantasy as I get older. Its been fun to toy with the possibility but there is a genuine limit to what can be done and I reckon after a decade off and on of wanting stuff like this, I reached it.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM