Deeper Hypnosis Help

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Deeper Hypnosis Help

Postby youngdommaster » March 28th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Hello all, I'm a young dom that's self taught in hypnosis I've been having pretty good practice in getting boys under, but I'm having trouble keeping them under while I have them complete tasks and such. I currently use a pendant with my script I made to put the boys under. Any advice would be appreciated!
youngdommaster

Re: Deeper Hypnosis Help

Postby JackDrago » April 1st, 2019, 3:36 pm

The trick to keeping a subject in trance is to watch them. Do your induction; start with your suggestions while watching the subject. When you see the subject starting to move or otherwise show signs of lessening trance depth, stop at a sensible point in the suggestions where it won't mess up your suggestion set and then start pattering bits of induction or deepening suggestions until they show the signs of proper trance depth again, once they appear to be deep enough go back to your suggestion set where you left off and keep going. Re-deepen as required. If your subject is new to hypnosis this may be a frequent issue: a good trance trainer (this site is full of em) will fix that from the subject side.

CAVEAT: If you have an experienced subject and that subject keeps coming up at the same point in the script; question whether those suggestions are right for the subject. Most experienced subjects can and will stay in trance without coming out for a long time; if you're getting a rapid bump up at a certain suggestion or suggestion type; bring your subject out of trance and get clear on what they want and the things they want to avoid. If you try to plant suggestions that their mind finds unwanted or dangerous, their hidden observer will naturally bring them out of trance to avoid the unwelcome suggestions.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM