Looking for Female Slave/Sub

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Female Slave/Sub

Postby xyzyx » June 28th, 2019, 2:39 pm

You've done it in the past or have wanted it for so long....you want to give up control and be a slave. Let me control you and what you do. No burden of decisions and no orgasms with out permission. A simple, enriching life that gets down to your core pleasure of being totally submissive. Don't worry, I will watch out for you.

M 29 ocsocal@vfemail.net or message me here
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for Female Slave/Sub

Postby xyzyx » December 18th, 2019, 1:29 am

So many views...what is stopping you slave? You are ready submit and obey. It is your desire to be degraded and humiliated. It is what makes you feel good inside like nothing else.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » March 13th, 2021, 4:50 am

I enjoy casual hypnosis working with CIS girls and I keep it that way.

But if you a reading this, you want something more. You want a Master who dominates you so you can enjoy that part of you who wants to be submissive and controlled. It might be your nature, or a release from being dominant to others. Just following commands can be a simple pleasure and freeing.

Feel the tingling inside and the excitement as you think about really contacting me. You want to submit. DO IT. Email meL ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby tenten084 » December 27th, 2021, 3:29 am

I might be a little late on finding this but I’m a 28 year old female and this sounds like fun ;)
tenten084

Return to Hypno BDSM