Mind breaking, willpower nullification

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Mind breaking, willpower nullification

Postby kzarin2 » November 27th, 2019, 1:12 am

After years of intense self hypnosis and compulsion training, i do get intense obedience manic compulsive cycles to obey some commands, especially filth related. Now I won't do speocifx here but last night was a session that came close to working. I'm grateful it didn't because I'd be tortured permanently with a spiked chastity device now.

On the other hand, I'd like to be sentenced to wearing it full time regardless of feelings. And in the rlcoess end UK completely obedient to commands set using my trigger, again regardless of how I felt. The only limits being about the law, my partner and one or two other obvious matters ( harming others).

What I'd like to experience is something like horse breaking for a human mind. Where in ordinary life I'll act just normal in company and as appropriate but when alone and in appropriate circumstances, totally without will to resist my compulsion training, and fetish needs or indeed any orders I've been given.

I thought about this earlier when i was discussing having to endure a thing one could not stand at all and what would happen if the sensation was kept up over and over anyway. Would the brain actually submit to the treatment anyway?

I've experienced being unable to stop using my force feeder tank and even finding myself jamming it back on brutally as I neared orgasm despite nearly choking. I love that out of control, unable to disobey feeling immensely and really want to be hard trained to have less and less ability to resist such urges.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM