Looking for file suggestions for my Girlfriend

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Looking for file suggestions for my Girlfriend

Postby ultadonis » February 11th, 2020, 1:00 pm

We are looking to use hypnosis to help spice things up in the bedroom. I have some past experience using the e-mail slave file with strangers on this site. I'm looking for something that will allow me to set triggers myself, put her into a trance myself (so I don't have to rely solely on the files). Is the e-mail slave file the best option. Or is there something else I should look into?
ultadonis

Re: Looking for file suggestions for my Girlfriend

Postby EMG » February 12th, 2020, 9:12 am

I have a file called two words. it works a bit like email slave but could be used like that where once she says "command me" you tell her to go into trance every time you say X and remain there until you tell her to wake up and then you could add your own triggers. Or you can read a few inductions and learn how to put her under yourself and then setup your own triggers etc.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ultadonis » February 13th, 2020, 12:37 am

Thanks EMG. This seems like a great option. I'm only able to see my GF on the weekends. So in theory this should work well. Since I would be able to trance her over the phone. I'm not sure in my vocal abilities to be able to trance someone even with a good induction. I really appreciate the help. Wish me luck.
ultadonis

Postby ultadonis » February 13th, 2020, 12:59 am

Actually if there's any files that she should listen to first (with her being new to hypnosis), could you give a recommendation. That way, if it takes more of a build up, I don't know what should be used
ultadonis

Postby EMG » February 14th, 2020, 10:09 am

The file has it's own induction, but if not there is a large variety of inductions on the site that you could experiment with with her.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM