Do you have any recommendations for self bondage?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Do you have any recommendations for self bondage?

Postby bear76812 » September 6th, 2020, 10:41 pm

I am craving for self bondage, and predicament scenarios - does anyone have any recommendations for such hypno tracks? Could anyone share their successful experience without the need for bondage equipment?
bear76812

Re: Do you have any recommendations for self bondage?

Postby cloudstalker » March 14th, 2021, 8:39 am

An old self-bondage trick. Have a lock which is the primary means of getting out of bondage (for example, you can tie yourself up, finishing off with putting on a pair of thick gloves and locking your hands behind your back with handcuffs). Take a paper cup, fill it halfway with water, and put it in the freezer. When it freezes, put the key to the lock on top of the ice. Then fill it the rest of the way. Now you have the key encased in a block of ice, the size dependent on how big a paper cup you used. Lock yourself in, and there is no way to get out until the ice melts.
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » March 15th, 2021, 3:07 pm

You can get ice locks specially designed for self-bondage
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » March 19th, 2021, 5:21 pm

If you're interested in hypnosis, find a file you like and then use weights! I have wrist and ankle weights that I have used for years for my trances, plus a weighted belt across my forehead (cushioned with a pillow). As your body relaxes, the weights get harder to move. In the deepest trance you may find yourself held in place... BUT if some emergency were to break your trance, you can easily remove the weights and deal with it. I would recommend this to all hypnosubs!

Cheers
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby roshnikhanna » January 4th, 2024, 9:22 am

Make sure you have a sharp object (for example, a knife or scissors) before tying yourself up. That way, you can cut yourself free if you get stuck. You can use even towels, lungis and handkerchiefs for self-bondage.
roshnikhanna

Postby ayushiest » January 5th, 2024, 12:22 am

Self-bondage is a form of BDSM (bondage, discipline, dominance, and submission) activity.
ayushiest

Return to Hypno BDSM