Can I ask what does a robot/drone trance achieve?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Can I ask what does a robot/drone trance achieve?

Postby bear76812 » September 8th, 2020, 6:44 pm

Hi there, I am new here so pardon this question.

I am curious about robot/drone trance files and I wonder if someone could tell me more about it in detail. Further more i am concerned about the safety aspect of it. In my mind i have an idea that someone is captured and brain washed to be a drone and thats about it. Apart from being a slave to someone else, what else does it serve?

Kind regards.
bear76812

Re: Can I ask what does a robot/drone trance achieve?

Postby tenacious » September 10th, 2020, 9:51 pm

The effects will vary depending on the particular file. Ironically, drone kink is highly individual, although it usually includes themes of obedience, mind control (as in blankness, or inability to disobey), objectification, and being identical to other drones. Reputable files should include built-safeties. (Such as limiting obedience to people the listener trusts, or making sure they only obey safe commands.)

As it happens, this unit is a drone. It finds the objectification and mind control aspects to be the most desirable. It's made dronehood a big part of its identity, which is rare... finding files that cater to that sort of permanent dronification is difficult.
tenacious

Postby Jackstock » September 13th, 2020, 6:31 am

I think people like the loss of self. The blankness. OR being part of a collective.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin2 » December 5th, 2021, 1:17 am

Any disreputable ones about that really set out to leave a drone blankly obedient without question?

tenacious wrote:The effects will vary depending on the particular file. Ironically, drone kink is highly individual, although it usually includes themes of obedience, mind control (as in blankness, or inability to disobey), objectification, and being identical to other drones. Reputable files should include built-safeties. (Such as limiting obedience to people the listener trusts, or making sure they only obey safe commands.)

As it happens, this unit is a drone. It finds the objectification and mind control aspects to be the most desirable. It's made dronehood a big part of its identity, which is rare... finding files that cater to that sort of permanent dronification is difficult.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM