Help tranceing my boyfriend

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Help tranceing my boyfriend

Postby pokerpoker » June 24th, 2021, 1:31 am

OK so here's the background information my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and both into hypnosis I've made files for him and friends using various methods but he just can't go under

What I plan on doing makeing a trigger to put him in pupspace

Things I've tried subliminals hypno tracks in person hypno but he just can't go under
pokerpoker

Re: Help tranceing my boyfriend

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 24th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Sorry, pokerpoker -
But from my perspective as a hypnotist, more info is needed.

• You haven't identified which induction techniques you've attempted...
      - Eye fixation?
      - Relaxation?
      - Mental Confusion?
      - Mental Misdirection?
      - Rapid Induction?
  • And, you haven't told how much training/education/experience you have in using the technique(s).
Both these things matter because if a hypnotist replies to you with a guess, it mIght waste time for both you and your boyfriend.

Final Thought: a metaphor.
One method for a sex-life that's great is communicating what's liked, what feels good, what one wants done again; a conscious effort of focusing on the good stuff rather than criticism.

The same concept applies to hypnosis. Are you asking your boyfriend what he likes when he trances? Are you asking your boyfriend to tell what you're doing well when it's your turn to hypnotize?
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 25th, 2021, 5:39 am

While meditating this morning, I remembered an additional type of induction... the one that pro hypnotists don't use: The tactical induction (aka the "petting" or "rocking" induction). This one gets used by parents to soothe babies into falling asleep.

Yes or no? When enjoying pup play, does your BF wear a mask that covers his forehead?

When using this induction type, your role as hypnotist changes significantly! It's still necessary to talk and to guide, but it's also necessary to stop the induction before your subject falls fully asleep.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby pokerpoker » June 26th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Hey thanks for the replies I've tried all with him except eye focus pwhat works most according to him is relaxation

As for my experience I'm still newish 3 years in had reoccurring hypno sessions with 4 people my bf being my 5th yes he wears a full hood for pup play and the rocking and petting thing sounds good if it dosent sooth him stright to sleep
pokerpoker

Postby outkast1728 » June 27th, 2021, 7:14 pm

The other question i have to ask and this should have been obvious from the start. Do you have his CONSENT to hypnotize him?

If you dont, STOP IMMEDIATELY
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 28th, 2021, 6:55 pm

pokerpoker wrote:Hey thanks for the replies I've tried all with him except eye focus pwhat works most according to him is relaxation

As for my experience I'm still newish 3 years in had reoccurring hypno sessions with 4 people my bf being my 5th yes he wears a full hood for pup play and the rocking and petting thing sounds good if it dosent sooth him stright to sleep

Thanks for posting a thoughtful response, pokerpoker.
Based on your experience with guiding trance, I've an idea for you to consider.

There's preparation you'll need to do, first:
    You'll need to make up a story about someone who loves pup play. Then (in the story) they get hypnotized so that an irresistible trigger of (TRIGGERphrase) gets installed. As a result, pup play gets even better. NOTE: If you need ideas for your story, glance at the Stories section here on WMM, specifically the category: "TRANSFORMATION - ANIMAL".

After you're ready to tell that story:
    Plan a really fun pup-play session with your boyfriend. Let him know you'll be trancing him AFTER it's done and while he's still cooling down and catching his breath.

On the big day:
    Make sure his pup-play experience is fantastic... the best ever. Then, after his hood comes off, encourage him to fall asleep while you stroke his forehead and talk to him. With each inhale, do a slow upward stroke. No downward stroke.
    • Encourage him to enjoy relaxing
    • Then, remind him about a fun detail from the session you just finished - or ask a question that can be answered without speaking... a nod, a smile.
      - - "wasn't it good when... ?"
      - - "Smile if that part felt good to you"
      - - (TRIGGERphrase)
    • REPEAT
    Eventually, you'll notice facial smoothing. When the muscles of his face & jaw appear fully relaxed, then stop rubbing his forehead and watch carefully for ANY reaction to the stop (a moan, a twitch).
    • If you notice any, then resume rubbing his forehead the same way, and go back to talking.
    • If none happen, tell your story. Speak in a slow, steady pace.
    Wakener:
    Invite him to take 20 minutes to wake. He can take 5 minutes, or 10 minutes. But since he had such a fantastic time with (TRIGGERphrase), he can enjoy a full 20 minutes.

Why reverse the order?
Since your BF's subconscious mind hasn't been responding to anticipated pleasure, invite it to respond to recent pleasure, instead.

Why tell a story?
If your BF's subconscious hasn't been responding to direct suggestions, tempt it with indirect suggestions instead.

Eventually (maybe after three times of this reversed order?), then resume the original order of trance first, then pup play... a test for his trigger.

My best to you both! Be sure to return to the forum and let folks know how you're progressing. Transformation triggers can be challenging. That's why members enjoy a success story so much.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » June 29th, 2021, 6:56 pm

For some people, going into hypnosis is a skill they have to learn. I love hypnosis but it took me 4 years to learn how to actually go under.

Have you tried brainwave beats? I have a file called "The Ladder" that tends to work.

Good luck,
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM