I need it (desperate slut)

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

I need it (desperate slut)

Postby desperateslut » July 22nd, 2021, 10:13 am

The very first time I (23f) came I was four years old getting touched by a family friend who was babysitting me. I think about it all the time. The way he made me grind against his hand to make myself cum. The embarrassment and need all mixed up.
Now I’m a desperate slut eager to be used 24/7. I know my place. To worship cock. All my friends are getting married and having babies. I just want to fuck. I want to be someone’s little whore. I’ll answer any questions to make myself easier to manipulate. I want sex to be my life. I feel like I’ve found my calling when I’m full of cock. My dream is to be hypnotized into a brainless sex addict. To give over my mind to someone so all I ever need to worry about again is how to get my next orgasm. To not be so afraid of being the little whore I’ve been destined to be. To make it so the more I cum the more desperately horny I am. Rubbing my pussy to melt my brain. I crave being humiliated and degraded without even realizing it. To be so turned on by it that I don’t have any pauses. I have huge mommy and daddy issues and I crave attention, affection, and for someone to tell me they’re proud of me. Use this against me. I would prefer a Daddy.. I’m a little. Please someone help my dreams come true.
desperateslut

Re: I need it (desperate slut)

Postby belyaev » July 30th, 2021, 7:46 am

The Pig Girl files series is designed to irreversibly turn the user into a perpetually horny insane whore.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... Q3NSJdfQ==

The whole program goes as follows:
1) Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures
2) Pig Girl Brainwashing
3) Anal Pig Filthy Whore
4) Pig Girl Brainwashing Extreme Binaural
5) Anal Pig Toilet Pig
6) Pig Girl Swallow Abyss

Feedback on the files is still being accumulated.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... al&id=5868
Although it’s early days, it appears to be very very high impact for all genders and ages, and should be approached with extreme caution.
belyaev

Return to Hypno BDSM