Finding someone to use post-hypnotic triggers

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Finding someone to use post-hypnotic triggers

Postby jerjer » September 6th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Hi,

I've been experimenting with erotic hypnosis for a while now. But I found that many of the online hypnosis files left triggers that had to be used by someone else. However, I am alone and do not have anyone to use them on me. Is there any way I can find some one to use them on me?
jerjer

Re: Finding someone to use post-hypnotic triggers

Postby Glasnerven » September 7th, 2021, 3:34 am

I'd help you try them out if it's convenient for both of us.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Maleko7 » September 11th, 2021, 3:18 am

I had an idea a while back about creating an automated text process. It would (randomly between certain hours) send a text message with a trigger word. No one was interested and I scrapped the idea.

It was envisioned to allow someone to create an account on a website and give their text number. They would specify days and hour ranges they would accept the texts. They could specify a few triggers and the system would randomly send one during those times.

Besides a webpage, there needs to be a cron/timer function and a way to send text messages. I found a site that allowed free messages to be sent and was working out the code, but as I say, no one expressed interest. Unfortunately now I have too many other projects to do this.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » November 22nd, 2021, 1:01 am

Clever idea. I seem to be a loner too. Would be an interesting concept to build a bugger project out of. A Virtual Master type of project maybe.

Which, for me, has a chance of having some effect.

Thanks for the notion.

Maleko7 wrote:I had an idea a while back about creating an automated text process. It would (randomly between certain hours) send a text message with a trigger word. No one was interested and I scrapped the idea.

It was envisioned to allow someone to create an account on a website and give their text number. They would specify days and hour ranges they would accept the texts. They could specify a few triggers and the system would randomly send one during those times.

Besides a webpage, there needs to be a cron/timer function and a way to send text messages. I found a site that allowed free messages to be sent and was working out the code, but as I say, no one expressed interest. Unfortunately now I have too many other projects to do this.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby trona111 » December 23rd, 2021, 5:04 am

Sounds like something i want to be apart of.
trona111

Postby nickhypnosis023 » February 2nd, 2022, 7:01 pm

This seems like a really interesting concept, I wish I could try it out if it ever happens..
nickhypnosis023

Return to Hypno BDSM