mistress Karakova

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

mistress Karakova

Postby wiesoauchnicht » December 20th, 2021, 11:32 pm

Dear All,

could somebody share his experience with mistress Karakova from the seductra page? Are the files similar to the other files from the page? How effectiv are they? Do she reply on messages? Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.

Greetz wiesoauchnicht
wiesoauchnicht

Re: mistress Karakova

Postby wiesoauchnicht » December 22nd, 2021, 1:40 pm

Mhh did really nobody goes throught her files?
wiesoauchnicht

Postby slave020 » January 2nd, 2022, 5:52 am

Mistress Karakova was well trained by Mistress Seductra. Her files were very pleasurable and effective, with wonderful brainwashing triggers she installsvl in every session and I love obeying. Just thinking about being triggered by her gets me so hard and horny.
slave020

Postby darthpom » October 14th, 2023, 4:48 pm

Here are my thoughts about Karakova and her training.

Her triggers are necessary if you want to go deep into the REAL dungeon. By that I mean the locked levels. Where the REAL WORLD satanic cult slavery is. The purpose of her series is to get you automatically triggered and zombified when you look at a women's ass. That's mostly why you see them everywhere on her site. When you are deep into it, one look and you are a goner.

Is her series effective ? Well yes it is. Quite effective. But you have to train regulary with them. By that I mean at the very least, once per day. I went as far as the fourth session. It was starting to affect me and I didn't like it. You see, we see women's ass everywhere. I mean, of course not naked butt's everywhere, but when you go out to the supermaket, public transportation, at the corner store, taking a walk, watching TV, you see them everywhere. Not fun having a boner all the time for no reason other than seeing a women's butt, clothed or not. But in her dungeon, that's how they want you. Horny and zombifed ALL the time.

It may sound as a sexy fetish, but if you think about it for 2 seconds, it's fun for the fantasy of it for an evening, but living it 24h/7 would be absolute hell. Thread carefully...
darthpom

Return to Hypno BDSM