looking for help finding an old file

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

looking for help finding an old file

Postby xdude » January 28th, 2022, 9:29 am

A few years back , I downloaded a file here that was something along the lines of muscle bound and a surprise in the name (IIRC). So this was a fantasy file. The file implied that I would be muscle bound and I think something to the effect of a surprise at the end you didn't know what the surprise was. I was first lead to feel like I had "super muscle "( as she called it ) , bulging muscles every where . not just huge ...but muscle bound. I could feel my muscle grow, then sort of grow too much , clothes ripping off ( like the hulk which I enjoyed, hey all kids that grew up with the incredible hulk would)... feeling like a naked beached whale of muscle. then a presence enter and bridled me so I could not speak ( that felt too real too) , harnessing me and doing various horse things ( we won't go into that) .. The experience was intense and lasted almost an hour. I of course awoke refreshed.. as all good hypnosis files end with that ..however a little disturbed. It felt so real.This was just an MP3 I found on WMM ( IIRC) , for the life of me I can not find it again.

anyone recognize this , I know it was a female voice. It may have been tts but if so a good one.
So anyone recognize this ?

not sure if this is under jock heading for muscle bound or even furry for horse, if I don't get a response I will post there.
However I am pretty sure there was no mention of horse in the description....just "surprise".
xdude
Regular
Regular

Re: looking for help finding an old file

Postby xdude » January 28th, 2022, 10:56 am

Also I guess I should ask...anyone recognize the style?
like it sounds like the work of "insert name here"
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby xdude » January 31st, 2022, 4:26 pm

Ok so 30+ people have looked at this and no reply. I am wondering if I imaged the whole thing. Does anyone remember anything similar to this.

the fantasy file made you think you grew to muscle bound, then a bridle and horse type harness.
I will post in jock too. I don't think it was furry
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 31st, 2022, 7:54 pm

I don't remember a file like that but my memory is not perfect.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xdude » January 31st, 2022, 8:30 pm

yeah I am kind of wondering if I made it up ( not intentionally)
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby xdude » February 1st, 2022, 6:12 pm

well this is a little embarrassing.... it appear that I wrote or at least copied this file . I found it on an old hard drive backup
it is missing a few details, and I was convinced that it was a female voice. I often can not trance to some one else's recording.
So I write it down , and then record it myself ... however I do not remember doing this... No I will not share it , it is too primitive
Thanks to all the people that looked into this, there may be an original recording out there with female voice
xdude
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM