Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

Postby kzarin2 » October 7th, 2023, 2:49 am

I've taken an idea quite far and have a means of creating safe permanent chastity for myself via a belt and various security fasteners.

I have done a ton of hypnosis over the years with my trigger which is very specific to a handful of behaviours.

I've recently had a custom, thicker more secure belt made. Thus means removing it, once fixed, would be impossible on my own and difficult with assistance. It's what I genuinely deserve due to being turned on so hard by believing I deserve it. Twisted but true.

I want this to go too far. As in I want to be unable to resist obeying the compulsion, commit and seal the thing on the moment I have proven it won't cause injuries to wear permanently.

So I'd like to find a file that would reinforce my existing work ad truly remove any resistance I may have. I've done years and years of work so it should be possible.

Any ideas, gratefully received.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Re: Increase obsession with permanent chastity.

Postby activecanada » October 11th, 2023, 6:23 pm

Well, I've tried 'Repost of Extremely Suggestible Silent Subliminal' - which worked for me - but it is silent, and there is no trance required.
activecanada

Return to Hypno BDSM