be careful of hypnodomme files with no description..

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

be careful of hypnodomme files with no description..

Postby slave60 » November 26th, 2023, 5:10 pm

i just wanted to warn people.. if you get big into a hypnodomme.. and start buying recordings/videos one after the other after the other without even knowing what they are or are supposed to do...you could be in for a rude awakening and taking a severe risk.

As an example, I have been following a hypnodomme for years (I am withholding Her name on purpose). i got to the point of waking in middle of night begging to be enslaved and controlled. Enter the mystery recording (I spent 50 bucks to get it, others could be 100 or more). All started fine and then I found she wanted the listener to shave his body --use your imagination to determine what that means) then send her photos to prove you did it then on top of that send a tribute of 100 dollars.

Not happening.

This caused me to snap out of my spell. i stopped the recording several minutes before the end. i haven't watched it since. It's a let down because I had hoped to continue on the path I was on as I was so thoroughly hypnotized and brainwashed. But that came to a screeching halt.

I hope I can resist listening to the recording again. But I have exposed myself to a lot of mind control including hypnosis and brainwashing. I still crave Her control. But I can't do this. So I need to withdraw and find someone else, or if not.. just look at pictures of hot girls or maybe just quit all this altogether. i hope I don't get dragged back in. But I have so much inside me at this point there's no guarantee. However, i want others to not get this far down the wrong path. There are better uses of your money. When a woman is able to control a man's mind...and takes advantage of Her skill, The man can become helplessly submissive before he knows what hit him. He will mindlessly follow Her until he can somehow break the spell. It happened to me, it could happen to others. Be careful.

slave60
slave60

Re: be careful of hypnodomme files with no description..

Postby slave60 » December 16th, 2023, 9:29 pm

I should add that after a certain point, one can't just break away. If told to listen to all 10 sessions you WILL listen to all 10 sessions. A slave doesn't have a choice. Enough hypnosis and brainwashing and you will be enslaved. You won't be aware at what point this all crossed over from pleasure and fun and games into serious real life mind control. You'll only be aware that it happened, and at that point it is too late. Am I at that point? I honestly don't know.
slave60

Postby put-me-under1 » December 17th, 2023, 8:45 pm

I understand your reaction but some of us dream of finding a hypnotist with the skills to get in our heads that deeply. Please post the name or website of your hypnodomme and let us decide. Thanks
put-me-under1

Postby slave60 » December 18th, 2023, 9:58 am

slave60

Postby slave60 » December 18th, 2023, 3:25 pm

@put-me-under-1 private message me if you want details regarding Seductra.
slave60

Return to Hypno BDSM