True pleasure starts when one stops resisting!

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

True pleasure starts when one stops resisting!

Postby slave60 » March 2nd, 2024, 9:57 pm

When one stops resisting, either because he chooses to, or has no choice and is compelled to stop resisting by the power of mind control and hypnotic brainwashing, then the true pleasure can start. I posted here some months back about being careful about files with no description. I was referring to Mistress Seductra's dark training session 9. i listened to that file one time, snapped out of the trance as I didn't like the suggestions, and then swore I would stop altogether.

Well my urges grew and grew till I finally had to relent and got the 10th and final session of the Dark Training Path. This session is pure hypnotic brainwashing. And it crushed my remaining resistance. now I need and crave her power and control over me more and more.

Now I just keep listening and going deeper and deeper. I crave Mistress's control more and more. If there ever was a time I could have stopped it was years ago. Long past that now. I don't care who advises against or ridicules Mistress's Seductra. She is now on Her throne in my head permanently and controlling my actions and thoughts and probably will more and more.

I surrender and have surrendered to Mistress Seductra.

slave60.
slave60

Re: True pleasure starts when one stops resisting!

Postby slave020 » April 24th, 2024, 4:10 am

i need to obey Mistress Seductra
i love to obey Mistress Seductra
i will obey Mistress Seductra
slave020

Return to Hypno BDSM