training wife

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

training wife

Postby gork151 » June 8th, 2006, 3:59 pm

i have been training my wife as my slave/slut/pet for a little more than a year using hypno files from here as well as irregular real time scenes that i set up based on what phase of her transformation i am working on... april was her first anniversay of that formula...she has not said no to any experience as yet , as i take her deeper into submission...it has not happened overnite but there is daily progress and the long term results are amazing.... now where will she be this time next year .....lol and shes much more relaxed
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 9th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Where are you thinking of leading her?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

leading wife

Postby gork151 » June 9th, 2006, 10:43 pm

total surrender ..... now what does that mean --- i will let you know when its there --- the journey has been intresting ..... i have ideas but this is my first slave so dont have much to go on beyound what i read -- a few who have seen her and have experience say she is deep into it already ...i guess i am adding it piece by piece and know that there is more to discover.. so it is a journey of unveiling if that makes sense...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 10th, 2006, 2:11 am

Do you use hypnosis on her yourself, or just files, and/or perhaps other rl hypnotists?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

hypnosis

Postby gork151 » June 10th, 2006, 12:34 pm

i discovered year back she was an easy trance.. traveling hypnotist came to town to do a stage show at a local nite club/bar.. he broght his volunteers foward and did his thing -- several on stage did not take ..he wandered aroun the bar and came up to her and led her away as ahe had gone into trance from the back of the bar -- she was his show piece... sometime later a freind who was abit kinky with a hypnosis back ground put her into trance did a past life regression till she was decribing being an indian chiefs daughter on the plains when a rain came in from another tribe .. very intresting .. had her do some kinky things which she did with no hesitation.... years later i was doing my library work on my desertation on my phd .. so happened i was set up next to the hypnosis section of the library .. read alot on breaks used self hypnosis ... then when she was moving into becomeing my slave in training i created several mp3 files with my i pod... and saw good results -- but as i was exploring this part i ran accross this site ... and went why reinvent the wheel.. so i down loaded a host of files i thought would take her in the dirrection i wanted ... the early slave ones -- pleasing --humiliation --living naked --train slut ect... then i discovered dark cage which was exactly what i was looking for .. the other fiels are still used but the dark cage ones are more directed toward a female slave and their desent into darkness ...with emg and several others we set up polls to what the new additions would include and which ones were needed first .. i even collaberated on some of the scripts .. in addition i clipped off the awakings and the inductions so i jsut had the bodies ...i have i think finally found someone who has the kink and the hypnosis skills who i am going to try out with her this weekend if things work out .. which will me completely personalized trance .. then if it works out he can use the web cam for regualr sessions as well as i will record the session ... i will still use warpmymind files as she has reached a cofort zone with emgs voice...where she is now ? close -- the files and the experiences are bubbling beneath the surface ... she has not said no to a new experience for some time but there is a passive part of her that shows she is still holding back -- once others have comitted she is there but want to see her need ..her desire the cultural facade removed
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » June 14th, 2006, 4:52 pm

:twisted:
Last edited by missypuss on April 11th, 2009, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

she has been on web cam once

Postby gork151 » June 15th, 2006, 10:15 am

havent used the web cam to any degree -- hope to get some things going in this area during the summer when we have down time from work and schedules are more forgiving ... and i have had others film her .. mostly stills
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » June 15th, 2006, 11:42 am

:twisted:
Last edited by missypuss on April 11th, 2009, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby jeremiah » June 18th, 2006, 10:36 am

Any more luck?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

she continues to listen

Postby gork151 » June 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

she continues to listen to her files that i have choosen ofr her -- currently i have her listening to the dark cage bodies .. she is so used to his voice she goes under without a induction
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Re: hypnosis

Postby maskedwomyn » January 11th, 2009, 4:52 pm

gork151 wrote:she has not said no to a new experience for some time but there is a passive part of her that shows she is still holding back -- once others have comitted she is there but want to see her need ..her desire the cultural facade removed

Is it bad for a slave to be passive? In general i think it is hard to learn the patience to be passive. In the past i have believed that reaching a point of passive acceptance and compliance was the goal of my quest. Now i'm not sure. i have had several relationships where things ultimately drifted apart while i was waiting to be told what to do. That is confusing and a little disheartening. i wonder if there is something i should be doing, some asserting i should be trying, some kind of taking charge rather than passive acceptance and obedience. Taking charge and asserting are words and phrases that don't seem natural at all to me. i can't believe that a slave should even imagine doing things like that.

So, how do you combine assertion on her part with her role as your slave?

traci
traci
SLRN 190-984-217
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

long time in replying

Postby markdoyle » April 10th, 2009, 3:33 pm

lost my hard drive and passwords with it so had to start all over again...so this is gork151....passive in the fact that she has a great body so never had to really work for boy friends...so she she "allowed " males to use her without much energy put out ...i followed in their foot steps as i was a virgin when i met her and then several years in began wanting something more from her..shes is very bright and when ever she got in a mood every blue moon i saw her potential...didnt know what a sub or dom was in the early days ..but i like research and knew what i was looking for ...i continue to have her listen to selected files including some from here other places and some i have made..i even had a few tists visit and give a hand...the key is if you are a slave it is not just your unquestioned obedience your master is looking for but how pleasing are you ...display ,clothing choice , how you flirt tease how you respond to the dom is key --a bra and panties can look like an over coat on some women and some women can wear an over coat and look naked ..its what you are projecting -your essence---my goal when i helped create the dark cage animal series was to have her needs match or surpass my own ....it is about quality as much as it is quanity ..show me your need in clever little slut ways make me hard..figure out away to please me to entice me so that i pay attention to you ...if i have a harem with 500 women slaves all why do i choose you --why do i come back the slave has to offer what the master wants but how she offers herself makes all the difference ...obedience -pleasing -needy -nasty are the words i have her focus on ...joy in submission is a big part of what i look for its the look in her eye that tells me the quality i am going to get ..the outfit she puts on before she comes down stairs after work to see what surprises i have for her ..hope that helps--pet by the way has made great strides
markdoyle

Postby missypuss » April 11th, 2009, 2:42 am

Welcome back Gork , so good to see your still walking along your chosen path ,
With the wife on her lead behind you
m x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby markdoyle » April 11th, 2009, 7:12 pm

you too little one has been a great journey...her submission to me is complete it is a matter of refining what we created..hypnosis plus real time experiences has led her to becoming something special..shes opening like a flower---she actually looks younger all the time with the stimulation and surrender to her submission....it is interesting how the files are unfolding as she descends some of the files come on and she is regularly doing what she had never done before waxed regularly -feels dirty if it is seen by someone and not up to her own smoothness standards --rarely wears panties any more home or work - a thing she would have been shocked if i asked to do at one point...just this week realized she is now a pain slut a shock of realization lol ..keeps a collar on all the time --i have a work very expensive amaega or omega necklace that looks like a band of gold yellow on one side white gold on the other ...before she listened to any files she would have freaked to get spanked --now daily she is spanked flogged and working a cane into the mix --bare hand is always good lol ..still love her and do many vanillia things including family together but now she obeys is becoming more pleasing needy and nasty..she continues to be surprised how deep how addicting all this is ...and the power i feel as she turns me on by begging for more of the best sex i have ever had ...her clit nipples sexual organs are on a whole new plain ...would not regonize them as hers if i from where she was even a few short years ago so swollen responsive ...shes like wife 2.0 or maybe even 3.0..the same good things with her submission thrown in .
markdoyle

Postby missypuss » April 12th, 2009, 3:45 am

Sounds like you have the perfect mix - Im so pleased to hear its all going well . m x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby markdoyle » April 12th, 2009, 8:52 am

how about yourself and your journey
markdoyle

Postby newdom6528 » August 22nd, 2011, 2:24 am

hey mark just curious my wife and me have been wanting to do something along this line. any good things to start with and use to help her along?
newdom6528

Hypnotizing wife

Postby hypnomaster1 » January 25th, 2012, 1:43 pm

You could try out DreamGirls.com, worked out very well for my friend and his wife
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » January 25th, 2012, 9:54 pm

spam
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Hypnotizing your wife

Postby hypnotizeme30 » January 26th, 2012, 11:33 am

newdom6528 wrote:hey mark just curious my wife and me have been wanting to do something along this line. any good things to start with and use to help her along?

Dreamgirls.com worked very well for a friend of mine and his wife, you should check out their site
hypnotizeme30

Hypnotizing your wife

Postby hypnotizeme30 » January 26th, 2012, 11:34 am

newdom6528 wrote:hey mark just curious my wife and me have been wanting to do something along this line. any good things to start with and use to help her along?

Dreamgirlsgt.com worked very well for a friend of mine and his wife, you should check out their site. (This is the correct website addy)
hypnotizeme30

Spam! Spammity Spam!!!

Postby Calimore » January 26th, 2012, 3:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrtpT1mKy8
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Fizbin » January 31st, 2012, 8:19 pm

tanyaslave wrote:I read the 'Pet' in "been training my wife as my slave/slut/pet" as 'Poet'.
Needless to say, I was sufficiently confused for a minute.

Why? What's wrong with wanting to train your poet? :)
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM