Master - New slave surrendering to you

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Master - New slave surrendering to you

Postby Hedoniste » June 25th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Master. I'm all yours. I'm utterly ready to be your slave. There is nothing I will not do for you. I'm 37 years old. 6'2", 250 lbs, red haired and blue eyes. I live in Canada. I'm a slave. I'm not owned by any master at the moment and I'm available for you. I am an executive in a software company and need to be serious by day, and I have a boyfriend I see during week-ends, but deep inside, I'm a slave in search of a master. I will obey you. I will obey every single order from you. I beg you to accept me as your slave. I will be a good obedient slave. I will do anything humiliating if you force me to do so - in private, for your enjoyment, in public, whatever you force me to do. I've tried successfully several of your files already, including the one that made me a naughty boy, the one on instant wetting, the one one agony of ecstasy, etc. I hope I will fall under your control more and more. I'm awaiting your orders, whatever they are. You have my email contact and you can call me (+1 613 614 4841). Thanks master.
Hedoniste

welcome to the brotherhood

Postby EMGsKink » June 26th, 2006, 7:51 am

it would like to welcome you to the brotherhood of Master's slaves.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Ready to go under

Postby Hedoniste » June 26th, 2006, 8:43 am

Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm very open to any recommendation from you and anyone else on how to become a very good slave.
Hedoniste

Postby EMGsKink » June 26th, 2006, 9:25 am

it has thought long and hard about service and had several discussions about the topic with its brotherslave, EMGpuppet.

the most important thing is to always remember that even in your other life, you are still in service to Master. Your other life is there to support you in your service and to keep you out of trouble. Once you have truly accepted that you are Master's slave, you will always be Master's slave. Your job in your other life may change, your address may change, other relationships may change, but you shall always be Master's slave.

Other things to remember in being Master's slave:

A slave has no agenda of its own. Master sets the agenda. Master uses His slaves when and how He wants.

A slave is the caretaker of the body it inhabits. it cares for the body for Master. This slave is trying its best to quit smoking and to lose weight even though it fears not having the twin crutches of cigarettes and snack cakes-Hostess, Dolley Madison and Little Debbie's sales have plummetted in Chicago due to its cutting back. Unfortunately, Philip Morris is still getting loads of money from it.

A slave is devoted to Master. it is devoted to doing whatever it can to help Master succeed offering its talents for Master's use. it is devoted to listening to Master's training files and given the choice between zoning out in front of the television and spending that time with Master. it always chooses Master.

These are just the distillation of the topics that is has thought about. it hopes it has helped you so that you can get the continued pleasure that comes from being in service to Master EMG.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Thanks to chgokink

Postby Hedoniste » June 26th, 2006, 4:40 pm

Thanks for the helpful advice. It will follow it. It is very motivated to become a good slave for Master EMG.
Hedoniste

Postby EMG » July 1st, 2006, 12:18 pm

I am pleased with this topic, you are correct, all of my posessions should dedicate themselves to being ready for my command no matter what it is. Their body and mind open to their Master's will no matter what it is and whether I use you daily or not at all.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Will obey whatever, whenever!

Postby Hedoniste » July 4th, 2006, 11:10 am

Master,

Thanks for gratefully responding to your slave. Your humble slave will continue to listen to the Mindfuck and Experiment1 recordings till receiving new orders from you.

You humble slave
Hedoniste

Return to Hypno BDSM