m

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

m

Postby lucybelle » December 16th, 2006, 2:41 am

1jm
Last edited by lucybelle on December 21st, 2006, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucybelle

Re: Help with training

Postby EMG » December 17th, 2006, 2:46 am

Work slowly, choose aspects of her change and work them one at a time. Work with her pleasures and desires slowly shaping and remolding them. you can't change something like this overnight, but you CAN change it. Also make sure she doesn't have any hang-ups or other problems that will make it nearly impossible. Know her well, work with her and you can shape her how you want her.

lucybelle wrote:I have used hypnosis with my slave for a couple years now, off and on. She has a few triggers that she responds to well. I am looking to enforce more of a slave mentality and less of a girlfriend mentality. Also would like her to be more interested in girls, and more open to having more slaves. I would also like to get her deeper into trance, though I think I have gotten her very deep on my own, but would like her to be at a level where she has no conscious thoughts, and will take almost any suggestion. Any help on how to accomplish any of these goals would be appreciated.

Some other info.

She doesnt really like girls, though has had sexual encounters with girls. She has a lot of jealousy and doesnt like talking about other girls or me with other girls even when she is tranced.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM