making a subliminal dvd for male slaves

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

making a subliminal dvd for male slaves

Postby Rorion » June 30th, 2007, 11:47 am

I didnt knowif anyboyd has made a dvd or knew howto make a sublimanl male slave dvd. I have a mexican boyfriend and having problems getting him into trance. i thought maybe i could use a sublimanl method to get him into trance or male slave series . I like the webcam file i saw on the site and i i didnt know howwell that file worked or how i worked to enslave or get them into trance . Thanks for any help :D
Rorion

Seeking Play Testers

Postby Calimore » July 31st, 2008, 10:05 am

I have developed a CD length 'relaxation' CD with enslavement subliminals encoded within. It is too long to post on the board, so I am currently distributing it via DCC and, soon, as a torrent.

Currently, one needs a IRC client, like mIRC or XChat, to acquire the file. I anticipate having the torrent available for download by August 5th, 2008 though.

The following is a full description of the file:

"This CD length audio file was created with the intention of making the listener more submissive, turning them into a slave over time.

It is composed of a complex binaural file meant to help induce deep trance and a nearly subliminal chorus at about 30% of the volume of the binaural.

This 'supraliminal' chorus is composed of 4 voiced chanting 14 different affirmations, ranging from 'I love to be relaxed.', building to 'Serving Master is my only desire.' The author calls it 'A Beginners Affirmation for Submissives'.

The subliminals are not written to bind the listener to any one Master, but encourages the listener to grow increasingly submissive and find pleasure in serving a Master as a collared slave. Continued daily use of this product should prove this to be an effective training tool, over time. The author seems confident that just listening to the CD daily, for a month, should have a noticable effect on most people.

This CD is designed to be part of a training program used by a consenting adult wishing to become a slave. Intentionally using this product on someone with their consent, or any other use, is prohibited by law. This copyrighted work is being shared by the artist to introduce a new CD product line. Look for the commercial release of subspace15 in late October 2008 and the subspace 15: Sub Mission Alpha in January 2009.

Caution: Use at your own risk. This product is designed to create a calm, dreamlike mental state. Do not use while driving or engaging in activity requiring alertness. Not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical disease. For educational and entertainment purposes only."

Any questions or comments probably should be made to me outside of this thread so Rorion can more easily read the various replies. I'll try to reply promptly to any posts. I DO check this board nearly every day. ;)

Regards,
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Training to Be Submissive

Postby Trickdog » August 22nd, 2008, 11:16 am

Calimore's program sounds like a possible answer to Rorion's desire to make the bf more submissive. Subliminals can work without deep trance, at least for me, they work very well. EMG's Loopable Obedience program in the IS series might also help. It doesn't require trance and has suggestions that might make trance easier for the bf, but the main point of the program is becoming more obedient - the hallmark of a slave.

I'd be interested in using Calimore's A Beginners Affirmation for Submissives myself. How can get ahold of it? I can be reached off-line at trickdog51@hotmail.com.
Trickdog

Feel Free To Experiment On Me

Postby hunter » August 22nd, 2008, 6:27 pm

If you are looking for a willing subject to experiment with any sorts of audio or visual files with, let me know here or in private.
hunter
Regular
Regular

Affirmation for submissives

Postby Trickdog » October 7th, 2008, 11:56 am

Calimore, how can i acquire this program?
Trickdog

Finally available...

Postby Calimore » June 4th, 2009, 9:11 pm

I am pleased to announce that my subliminal enslavement file, -subspace 15-, is now available for download at WarpMyMind.com The introductory price is $30, nearly half of the file's regular price of $50 dollars, so get it while it's hot.

The delay was the result of a test subject's misuse of the file. Legal complications arose and have been dealt with, as have any copyright issues, so now I can safely make this file available to the public.

To help make up for the delay, you can now get this file from WarpMyMind for nearly half price. It truly pleases me to know that some of you have been patiently waiting for this file. That's why I am offering it at this price for the entire month of June. After that, one will have to pay the full purchase price on WMM to acquire the file, unless EMG runs a sale. ;)

Again, thanks for all the interest in this file. I really enjoyed making it and have enjoyed even more the effects it has had on it's users so far.

Regards,
Calimore

- post appended to reflect that this file will be $50, not $65 and is now available from WarpMyMind!
Last edited by Calimore on June 6th, 2009, 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Finally available...

Postby davelowe1977 » June 5th, 2009, 8:48 am

Calimore wrote:I am pleased to announce that my subliminal enslavement file, -subspace 15-, is now available for download at http://drop.io/subspace15. The introductory price is $30........

After that, you'll probably have to pay $65 on WMM to acquire the file.

I don't understand your reasoning (maybe I'm being a bit stupid).

Surely it would make more sense, and also help the site, if you offered the file here first (I'm assuming EMG takes a cut from sales). Then go onto making the file public in other places?

I mean, your position here as a regular poster to advertise a file for your own personal gain on another site is a little irregular surely?

I'm sure you will correct me!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

no correction necessary

Postby Calimore » June 5th, 2009, 9:29 am

My reasoning is quite simple - the file exceeds the board's 50 MB limit. I didn't wish to bother EMG with the decision of making an exception for this file, yet. He's seemed quite busy with other issues of late and I wished to make this file available as soon as possible.

Believe me, if the file would work in a version under 50 MB I'd have created a slot for it and asked EMG to post it here, but it has to be 68 MB in size to do what it does. The pay system where I've posted the file doesn't pay me a cent for 2 weeks, but it got the file out overnight when I was ready to release it to the public. EMG's payment policies are more flexible than Amazon's so believe me, I'd rather be dealing with him, despite the percentages involved.

Please understand that some users have been patiently waiting to try this file since I started looking for play testers. My main goal with this move was to get this file into their hands ASAP, as promised.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: no correction necessary

Postby EMG » June 5th, 2009, 11:51 am

Next time just ask. The site is configured so you can't upload more than 50MB, but I've posted larger files for download and it's not a real problem I just don't want every user posting monstrosities for no reason.

If you want to post it here send me an email(emg@warpmymind.com) and we'll get it up shortly.

Calimore wrote:My reasoning is quite simple - the file exceeds the board's 50 MB limit. I didn't wish to bother EMG with the decision of making an exception for this file, yet. He's seemed quite busy with other issues of late and I wished to make this file available as soon as possible.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tee-rific!

Postby Calimore » June 5th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Just sent the e-mail, Big Guy - I'll start changing my marketing while I await your reply.

Also, let me say how happy I am to be offering this file here. This file suits the needs of many of WarpMyMind's users in that it encourages submission to the point of wanting to be collared. I just hope that users are aware that this is a true subliminal - one cannot hear the words in this file, nor would they want to, since 4 Voices are giving suggestions to them at the same time. This fact can lead to misuse of the file, so users are being asked to use this recording reasonable and responsibly.

Most of my test subjects listened to the file before they went to bed and/or listened in their sleep. Of the 15 test subjects chosen, 11 posted positive results, with 9 actually seeking a Master/Mistress after 30 days use. While the file does use the term Master, two users substituted the word Mistress when they used the reinforcement chant and reported that they indeed ended up seeking a Mistress within a month's time.

I know that's a small sample, statistically speaking, and far from a double-blind study, but the test subject's comments and my own experiences from using this file with subjects I know in "real life" have lead me to believe this to be a powerful tool in creating a submissive mindset in the user, while at the same time preparing them to experience "subspace" by giving them a relaxing, entrancing binaural to practice with.

So, once again, thank you, EMG, for letting me bring this file to WarpMyMind!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » June 6th, 2009, 12:55 am

No problem at all. You're well respected here and I'd be please to host it. Little problems like file size can usually be worked around
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tomdeedy » September 25th, 2009, 1:31 pm

hot stuff
Tomdeedy

Return to Hypno BDSM