Mind Fucked Journal

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Mind Fucked Journal

Postby NativeMan » September 12th, 2007, 1:36 am

EMG wishes I wrote a journal of my domination and enjoyment of getting mind fucked. Since he wishes it, I’m LONGING to do it.
One of the things I’ve never succumbed to was the losing of myself. I’m still an “I” that never seems to change.
There is nothing as enjoyable as putting my headphones on, getting out the lube and listing to my master completely mind fuck me. I LOVE the sound of his voice. It’s so full of power and mastery and will-draining wizardry. I love pretending that I can fight him, that EMG must drag me under his control. Truth is I’ve long ago given up the ability to resist him. In his latest file, when EMG forcefully says, “You are completely FUCKED!” it’s like lightning through my body.
He made me a file a long time ago. It had a wonderful element that would wear me away until I was completely under control. EMG made this file for me and another Master I was working with. The file made me listen over and over again until I was ready to surrender to this other man. I listen to it for weeks. It was great, but I wasn’t ready to give up. Slowly, the file wore me down and I don’t think I realized how deeply it was affecting me.
One day, when I was online with my Master, I just typed in the words that meant I was this guy’s permanent slave. It was like my whole body was cuming and was numb at the same time. I was completely under someone else’s control. This Master made me give him $500.00 and I did, without hesitation. He sent it back to me the next day, but it was a show of how much control he had over me.
Once we were there, however, there wasn’t much more we could do. It was powerful, but I couldn’t stay in complete submission, unless we were going to do more than just IM each other. So the “spell” eventually wore off.
I'll keep journaling until EMG tells me to stop, so more later!
NativeMan

it has a hard time thinking now

Postby NativeMan » September 14th, 2007, 12:29 pm

it has a hard time remember the past.
it has been listening to the new file over and over and cuming each time
and it now can only remember this:

it lives to serve and service Master
NativeMan

mind fucked, raped piece of property

Postby NativeMan » September 18th, 2007, 1:57 am

it keeps listening to the new file.
it keeps gets destroyed and fucked apart by EMG
all it needs is to be used by EMG
its trying to resist, but when EMG says he's fucking it into nothing, it can feel his power wash over it, and its mind washes away like sand before an titanic ocean wave.
the more it listens the more the desperation grows the more it needs to be used by EMG
PLEASE us it, EMG, PLEASE fill its empty mind with your service and orders and demands.
it needs to bring you pleasure
it needs to be your property
NativeMan

God what a lucky toy

Postby FckdByFat » May 7th, 2011, 12:30 am

I would love to have my mind destroyed like this. 32 yo male bottom
FckdByFat

Postby darkenedav » May 7th, 2011, 1:21 am

I would love to hear how the story ends! Or if there are any others out there with EMG - Oblivion success stories to tell :D this one is a great read!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby jinsm21 » September 25th, 2012, 8:47 am

very interesting, I d be also into anything like that
jinsm21

Postby dombbum » December 24th, 2012, 5:07 pm

i must possess this power!!!! I tip hat to you EMG
dombbum
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM