Vacuum pumping

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Vacuum pumping

Postby SDoll » January 14th, 2008, 10:07 am

I saw a show about sex toys on hbo, and one thing they showed was a woman getting in a human size plastic bag! She had a breating tube thing comming out of the bag, but then her mistress took all the air out of the bag, like a space saver! So she was sealed up inside!!

They said in the femezation forums it's called vacuum pumping. Does anyone here know where I can find more info about it?
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iowarubber » January 14th, 2008, 11:29 am

What you're actually looking for is a vacbed. :twisted: A Google search for just vacbed should result in several supplies... or you may also want to try a youtube search too. There's plenty of interesting videos out there of vacbeds in action... Now to just try one out for myself! :roll:
iowarubber

Postby SDoll » January 15th, 2008, 9:21 am

Thank you! I want to be sealed too. :)
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

vacbed

Postby Swaddle » April 23rd, 2008, 4:39 pm

Cardigans trip to the dentist features a vacbed...
Swaddle

Postby hypnostudent » May 1st, 2008, 1:28 pm

cd_sara wrote:Thank you! I want to be sealed too. :)

If you have listened to 'email slave', I may be able to help you out there.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby neil1357 » August 22nd, 2009, 9:45 am

(Apologies for resurrecting an old post.)

I've heard about this, but wouldn't it leave you with an all-over bruise, like the world's biggest hickey? Or do they only draw out enough air to start vacu-compression and immobilization, but not enough to start damaging blood vessels?
neil1357

Postby cardigan » September 6th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Though I've never tried a vacuum bed myself, I think that the pressure - or vacuum is only quite weak. Not strong enough to make a hickey or stop the blood or anything. The trick is, that they exert their force over your entire body. Every inch of your arms and legs are held, but the vacuum pressure per square inch is probably quite low. I think you could probably use the kind of 12 V air pump, that you use for airbeds on vac-beds too. Just switch it to reverse. The trick is the two layers of plastic, that you are placed in between. They fold themselves all around your body - thus holding you absolutely tight.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby SDoll » September 8th, 2009, 10:11 pm

It's funny that you resurrected this topic. Since that post I actually got to try a vacbed! It was amazing! It felt wonderful and very cool. It didn't hurt at all, it was actually a very nice squeeze. While in there I was touched, mounted, and asked to say AAAA. The only thing is now I want to do it again! :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby carsh » September 9th, 2009, 1:33 am

omg thats great. I want to try one now just for the experience. sounds fun. :)
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby neil1357 » October 18th, 2009, 12:34 pm

cd_sara wrote:It's funny that you resurrected this topic. Since that post I actually got to try a vacbed! It was amazing! It felt wonderful and very cool. It didn't hurt at all, it was actually a very nice squeeze. While in there I was touched, mounted, and asked to say AAAA. The only thing is now I want to do it again! :D

Thanks for reporting back. :-)

And there's no problems with breathing (stomach moving in and out) or anything? And how did they handle the breathing-tube, I'm assuming some kind of O-ring that you stick in your mouth? (I guess that might also be a safety release: just open your mouth wider and the seal is broken? Or is the "fit" too snug for that?)

(Sorry, I see something I don't understand and I gotta analyze it [to death]. :-) Glad you were able to try/enjoy it though!
neil1357

Postby SDoll » October 25th, 2009, 7:19 pm

neil1357 wrote:
cd_sara wrote:It's funny that you resurrected this topic. Since that post I actually got to try a vacbed! It was amazing! It felt wonderful and very cool. It didn't hurt at all, it was actually a very nice squeeze. While in there I was touched, mounted, and asked to say AAAA. The only thing is now I want to do it again! :D

Thanks for reporting back. :-)

And there's no problems with breathing (stomach moving in and out) or anything? And how did they handle the breathing-tube, I'm assuming some kind of O-ring that you stick in your mouth? (I guess that might also be a safety release: just open your mouth wider and the seal is broken? Or is the "fit" too snug for that?)

(Sorry, I see something I don't understand and I gotta analyze it [to death]. :-) Glad you were able to try/enjoy it though!

You're welcome. I enjoy telling people about unique things.

No O ring, although that would have been interesting. The tube was built into the vac bed. I basically gripped the tube with my teeth. I didn't need to take huge breaths since I wasn't moving/couldn't move. When the vacuum was turned off the air slowly seeped out. I understand the need to analyze, believe me.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Vac-beds

Postby Darth_Fugue » September 6th, 2010, 7:05 pm

If you're interested, login to http://www.stockroom.com, and lookup Vacbeds

{WARNING: They can be PRETTY EXPENSIVE!}

Someone SHOULD make a Hypno-File, that specializes in placing the subject into VACUUM BEDS!
Darth_Fugue

Postby Phoenix-D » September 7th, 2010, 5:01 pm

They're expensive because that site is hilariously overpriced. I browsed it a bit, and it has some of my gear on it...for 2-3x what I paid. Vacuum beds are very fun, but look elsewhere.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM