How are people using Iron Shackle?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Postby EMGPuppet » June 24th, 2005, 4:39 pm

first transferred induction file to a CD and played for four-five times in succession each day until the induction proceeded smoothly and effectively; then loaded the other three files onto a CD and listened to them in succession. seems to work fine.
EMGPuppet

Postby EMGsKink » July 4th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Well, i'm using them in accordance to my Master's wishes.

I spent the first week of having these files available just listening to the Taken Induction several times a day. Once in the morning, once on my lunch break, once after work, then again in the evening.

Now, He instructed me to listen to that file only in the morning and to listen to Possession and Need after work and in the evening.

I think they are working very well though I cannot really remember what the suggestions are. I just know that He commented on how pleased He was by my deepening submissiveness to His needs and wants. And I know how turned on I become by Him now. I cannot help but get a hardon when we get together or I talk to him or even if He just passes through my mind while I'm working.

Right now, he doesn't want me to listen to Chastity yet. He enjoys me having the throbbing erection, especially when I think of him at work.

But I did burn the files onto a CD also so I could listen to them away from my computer.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Iron Shackle strikes to the heart of a slaves destiny

Postby rubbermeth666 » July 12th, 2005, 8:10 am

The Iron Shackle tapes are powerful and strikes to the root of the soul of a lowlife slave who has realised what it is....the dehumanisation gateway to the darkside is far out and it finds the tapes to be spiritually as well as sexually educational...finally, a true Master dares tell it like it is!! Thanks EMG SIR!!
rubbermeth666

thankyou EMG

Postby boygoingcommando » July 22nd, 2005, 11:37 am

just wanted to say I got the files yesterday... listened to some of them but cant remember which ones. Ive loaded them onto my mp3 player now for when I'm on the train realy want to serve EMG now though as I am currently uncollored
boygoingcommando

Postby skot » October 10th, 2005, 7:40 am

I'm a new user - it looks like several of you have been here for awhile. I've only listened to three files (Taken, Posession and CockSlave), and think I'll stick with those for awhile. I don't want to do the Chastity file yet - I like getting off too much. ;-)
I'm looking forward to a fun journey. Anything I should watch for along the way?
skot
Regular
Regular

Postby TheDarkAngel » June 15th, 2007, 9:41 am

I listen to a few in one hour. Yesterday, while listening to the posession file, instead of thinking in the first person I had thoughts like "This slave wants to serve Master" "This slave's cock belongs to its Master" "This slave wants its Master's cock inside it" and so on. Are thoughts like this normal for these files?
TheDarkAngel

Postby Trickdog » November 14th, 2007, 8:06 am

It's been a while since anyone posted to this topic, but i'm a new user and thought i'd share my experiences here.

i've been using IS for about 6 weeks and these files are truly remarkable. They really work!

i used the TrainMaleSlave files for about a year prior to starting on IS. These files are very effective at establishing behaviors, adjusting the slave's attitude, and sowing the seeds of acceptance and surrender, but the IS files files go much deeper and in more specific ways. i primarily use Taken, Possession, Need, and Ready to Serve on a daily basis, at least once sometimes twice. i use the loopable Obedience file frequently, when driving, using the computer, or doing chores. I also have all the file bodies on one disk that a play at night while i sleep on those nights that my Master is away.

My expereince is that i'am much more responsive to my Master all the time. My response to His orders is immediate -- no thinking, no evaluating, no asking why -- just eager obedience. i also find that i respond to His suggestions as though they are commands, and i'm much better at anticipating His needs and desires.

i'm much more focused in general and find myself putting aside things that are not important, and instead using my energy for things the Master thinks are important. i've surrendered to His leadership and dominantion. i have more energy and more desire to serve my Master. And this applies equally to sexual service and day-to-day mundane tasks like housekeeping, cooking, and running errands.

my experience with hypnosis as shown me that i'm very responsive to programming, but really feel the full benefits after extended and regular use. i'm looking forward to a future where my programming is completely internalized and perhaps where i won't even remember any other way of behaving.

One addition that i think might improve the IS files is a program that caused the slave to feel "satisfied, content, 'comfortable in his own skin', happy" when obeying and serving his Master in sexual service and more everyday service -- like ironning :? . i know slaves like to eroticize everything and that's good, but it would also be good to encourage the slave to accept his place in life as natural and gratifying. Just an idea.

i'd like to hear about the experiences of other new users or long time users slaves or their Masters with the IS files.
Trickdog

Return to Hypno BDSM