The Next File

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

The Next File

Postby EMG » June 25th, 2005, 7:15 pm

I intend to do this area like I do Dark Cage, and that means that I will add new files based on membership and donations. Currently the group has almost paid for another file so I would like to know what people would like to see next.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Next File

Postby jabpoke » July 1st, 2005, 8:37 am

EMG wrote:I intend to do this area like I do Dark Cage, and that means that I will add new files based on membership and donations. Currently the group has almost paid for another file so I would like to know what people would like to see next.

Loss of speech ability.
jabpoke

Re: The Next File

Postby EMG » July 1st, 2005, 11:40 am

Would you care to elaborate.

jabpoke wrote:
EMG wrote:I intend to do this area like I do Dark Cage, and that means that I will add new files based on membership and donations. Currently the group has almost paid for another file so I would like to know what people would like to see next.

Loss of speech ability.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jabpoke » July 1st, 2005, 9:25 pm

Just a sort of "mute" button or suggestion, that while it's okay to talk, it's really nicer to listen to your master, even if he's just breathing and grunting.
jabpoke

Postby bipbip » July 3rd, 2005, 6:36 pm

what about a brainwashing new version of cock slave, for our master ?
bipbip

Postby relayer » July 3rd, 2005, 8:01 pm

I think a seduction induction (a male version of the one in the Dark Cage series) would be good
relayer

Crave continual assplay

Postby EMGsKink » July 4th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Well, after talking with my Master, He would like to see me be trained into totally craving and needing larger and larger ass toys leading to me begging to be Fisted by Him and to enjoy having my ass plugged almost continually as a way for Him to use me when we are not able to be together.

But He has certainly enjoyed the benefits of these files so far and is very pleased that I have continued to listen to them.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 9th, 2005, 2:31 am

There is now a new file entitled CockSsave. Recommendations for the next new file are always appreciated.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

timbomb's suggestion

Postby EMGPuppet » July 9th, 2005, 4:15 am

to expand on timbomb's suggestion, perhaps it should be up to the Master to determine whether slave experiences Master's attentions as pleasurable or painful or feels nothing at all. Master commands not only obedience and acceptance of punishiment from slave but determines if slave experiences punishment as painful or pleasurable or feels nothing at all. Master can tell slave that what would ordinarily be a pleasure is painful, what is hot is cold, what would ordinarily be painful makes slave feel ecstatic pleasure, or even that slave has no feelings, that it senses nothing. Master's control over slave extends to aspects of slave's being and reactions and sensations. Master is utterly in control of slave. slave exists to please and serve Master and respond in complete obedience to Master's needs and desires.
EMGPuppet

Return to Hypno BDSM