How do you use Hypnosis in a D/s bdsm relationship

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

How do you use Hypnosis in a D/s bdsm relationship

Postby EMG » April 12th, 2008, 8:42 am

Since we seem to have several people actually participating in this forum I figured why not ask a question or two. So, How do you use Hypnosis(from the viewpoint of the Dom or sub)? Is it to increase the level of control you have, adjust their limits, make them experience fantasy situations that you may not be able to do in real life? Other??
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby missypuss » April 12th, 2008, 4:17 pm

Personally, I use hypnosis as a way of installing triggers in my mind, that allow the Dom to have significant control over me,
Unfortunately, the man I am involved with lives a considerable distance away from me,
But has been sending me files aimed at deepening my submission to him, as well as setting me assignments on a regular basis to discover if the files I am listening to are having the desired effect,

As with all long distance associations, I feel the limit of my submission is based heavily on a modicum of trust in that he has to trust that I am doing what is asked of me, and I have to trust that he has my best interests at heart at all times.

There is also the added frustration that we are probably never going to meet up in RL........

But the hypnosis in its way is helping with that ,in that I feel he is constantly with me, another suggestion I am sure..
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » April 13th, 2008, 12:56 am

A suggestion that all Doms who live a distance away seem to use...

At the moment the hynosis is mostly used to help with my training, i had some issues with certain aspects of submission and the hypnosis is helping me get passed them; or rather has helped me passed them.

Master has used it to create different scenarios etc, even one i wouldnt experience in real life. That was different but amazing.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » April 13th, 2008, 4:18 am

Can I enquire subwench, about what the issues were that you had?

I only ask because I am waiting to see how far my limits extend, if anywhere with my current Master.
So far I have not encountered any problems with my training and am curious to hear of others experiences?
I feel that I have found (finally) a good match for me and my needs, I think that is the most important thing when embarking on something like this.
I have had my limits pushed before by other guys, because they did not understand me completely. And that just made me switch off completely.
Is that your experience?
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Re: How do you use Hypnosis in a D/s bdsm relationship

Postby karie » April 13th, 2008, 10:28 am

EMG wrote:Since we seem to have several people actually participating in this forum I figured why not ask a question or two. So, How do you use Hypnosis(from the viewpoint of the Dom or sub)? Is it to increase the level of control you have, adjust their limits, make them experience fantasy situations that you may not be able to do in real life? Other??

i have been pondering how to respond to this, but find it very difficult to answer because from the viewpoint of a sub, i feel it would be disrespectful and presumptuous to say that i use hypnosis for anything.

perhaps if He wishes, my Master could much better explain how He uses hypnosis with me.

i can say however, that hypnosis has allowed me to submit at a deeper level, and taught me more about myself than i ever dreamed possible. i think this is because i have been able to grow in my trust, and overcome some resistance barriers that i have struggled with for years as a slave. the resistance - and the struggle - has been all about control. i find that control issues can lurk at some very subtle levels.
karie

Postby Subwench » April 13th, 2008, 12:19 pm

The issues i had were mainly about the level of control, trust and allowing myself to ‘open up’ to Master.

Even with my family and friends i have always found it hard to open up and show how i feel or share problems/concerns. Master is helping me overcome this with hypnosis. Though i have made big steps with this i don’t think i’m quite there yet.

Without going into details my previous Dom pushed hard, too hard at a limit and it has taken me a long time to overcome this ’betrayal’ (don’t know if its quite the right word but it‘s close enough and it sure as hell felt like i had been betrayed). i don’t think he would understand any sub/slave.

Due to this experience i shut myself off but my submissive nature did eventually push me back towards this lifestyle (took a few years though). Someone i knew suggested that i visit this site to help with my issues and the rest is history.

Yes like you, missypuss, i do feel i have found the right match for me and my needs, Master has been very kind, understanding and most of all patient. He has broken down barriers and shown me another side to myself, to my submission. For that i am grateful.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » April 13th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Thankyou for sharing that subwench.
I understand all to well about the limit pushing... but you live you learn and its not until someone who repects your boundaries comes along, that you realise how much you have been pushed in the past.
At least thats my experience!
And pleased to meet you!!
Its nice to find some more females on this site finally.
Perhaps between us we can add some feminine touches.... :wink: x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

How do I use hypnosis in a D/s relationship?

Postby strictausmstr » April 13th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Carefully......

Like any relationship D/s is based on trust and a lot of giving from both sides.

When hypnosis is introduced to the equation that trust level is deepened.

I have used trance extensively in the training and teaching of submissives and generally it is a tool for overcoming specific areas of difficulty or obstacles. For example one lady I was working with found it next to impossible to stop eating chocolate :) and this was upsetting her as she felt it was disobedient to eat unauthorised sweets (she wasn't wrong)... a few tweaks through trance and she found herself only able to have the smallest piece of chocolate before it tasted terrible :)

As for the deepening of submission - yes missypuss... it is a great tool. Using the subconscious to keep working on the innate feelings of submission 24/7 is wonderful.

Whether you choose to allow the subject memory of the trance session or not really depends on the content and where the subject is at emotionally.

When full trust is gained I use trance to lay a submissive's mind totally open so I can do some "gardening". Often upsetting past experiences can be locked away or minimised and pleasurable experiences can be enhanced. By laying the mind open the submissive is giving absolute control over to her Master.

I am pleased to say that it is also a wonderful tool to enhance or limit the sexual experiences of the submissive.... particularly when you are not physically there.

When not physically there trance provides the next best mental fulfilment
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Re: How do I use hypnosis in a D/s relationship?

Postby missypuss » April 13th, 2008, 4:20 pm

strictausmstr wrote:

Like any relationship D/s is based on trust and a lot of giving from both sides.

As for the deepening of submission - yes missypuss... it is a great tool. Using the subconscious to keep working on the innate feelings of submission 24/7 is wonderful.

I am pleased to say that it is also a wonderful tool to enhance or limit the sexual experiences of the submissive.... particularly when you are not physically there.

When not physically there trance provides the next best mental fulfilment

I have to agree with you there Strict, when not physically here, trance is the BEST tool to provide mental fulfilment.....

(and I am feeling very mentally fulfilled right now!!)
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » April 13th, 2008, 10:51 pm

you're welcome missypuss and it's nice to meet you too. It is nice to know that there are other women around; i'd almost given up all hope of finding any!

As for this site... it could definately do with some feminine touches lol.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 14th, 2008, 11:08 am

I'm always opent to suggestions to make the site more female/user/??? friendly. I don't actually enslave everyone I meet. I try to keep it down to 5-10%

Subwench wrote:you're welcome missypuss and it's nice to meet you too. It is nice to know that there are other women around; i'd almost given up all hope of finding any!

As for this site... it could definately do with some feminine touches lol.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Subwench » April 14th, 2008, 11:18 am

shame ....... lol

sorry, i just couldn't resist!
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 14th, 2008, 11:29 am

No problem, and I'm always taking volunteers, just most don't make the grade ;)

Subwench wrote:shame ....... lol

sorry, i just couldn't resist!
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby missypuss » April 14th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Careful or you shall make me jelous..EMG! :lol: xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » April 14th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Well, I'd much rather make you... ::EG::

missypuss wrote:Careful or you shall make me jelous..EMG! :lol: xx
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Subwench » April 14th, 2008, 2:56 pm

ok you two... keep it clean. :lol:
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » April 15th, 2008, 12:23 am

EMG wrote:Well, I'd much rather make you... ::EG::

missypuss wrote:Careful or you shall make me jelous..EMG! :lol: xx

Shall we get a room....??? :twisted: x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby claymore58 » April 16th, 2008, 9:41 am

As a Dominant male, I've found that hypnosis has not only helped deepen
submission,but to bypass and unlock elements of my pet,that she dreamed totally impossible.
Being at a distace can be difficult,but following up in voice is a definite plus;be it skype,yahoo,or telephone.
The amount of contact and discussion,I think is an integral part of our relationship.
But the evoloution and growth I have seen her experience,is a beautiful
thing to behold.
and richly rewarding for both of us..
claymore58

Postby HypnoWraith » April 16th, 2008, 3:26 pm

I use hypnosis in a variety of ways. My first usage was to lead women to deeper levels of submission. I think of it as a mental gag reflex, where they want to submit, but they suddenly stop. Afterwards, they insist that they really wanted to. This isn't getting around hard limits, but more an issue of easing into new areas.

The second is for more of a mental domination. For instance, I find freeze triggers far more sexy than using handcuffs. Turning sensations on and off allows you a level of control you wouldn't be able to reach through normal means.

Finally, and most importantly, the conversations while in hypnosis give me a much deeper understanding of the submissive. The hypnotized submissive is usually more honest and direct. I'll use hallucinations of scenes, body changes, and events, and then gauge the responses to determine future actions, both in trance and in normal BDSM.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby MegaMaster » November 25th, 2008, 9:53 pm

There is a lot of ways. To use Hypnosis in Bdsm.

My personal favorite is Visual tiggers. Such as seeing someone make a Perty Diamond or Gemstone ring they are Wearing. Flash or Sparkle. In front of someone else's Eye's and the other Person going into trance or there power and doing as they Command. :D

Then there are Audio Triggers. Such as someone Snapping there Fingers to bring someone else out of Trace or Wake Them Up. 8)

Then there is Text triggers that can be used in E-Mails, Chats, Messanger Programs and on paper to Trigger someone. :)
MegaMaster

Postby bandler » April 23rd, 2011, 2:17 pm

What about a BDSM scenario 'test drive'?

What would be a good scenario to tempt someone into giving BDSM a try?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phil » April 24th, 2011, 6:58 am

Remember you can't make someone do something they don't want to do.

However, I suspect that many do have an underlying kick for light/mild BDSM anyway, so you probably could use it to unlock a few doors, if the suggestions are phrased correctly.
phil

Postby bandler » April 24th, 2011, 10:10 am

phil wrote:Remember you can't make someone do something they don't want to do.

Speak for yourself.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » April 24th, 2011, 5:46 pm

All of the above?

It's just a very powerful tool.
Perhaps it's better to ask what do you do in BDSM that hypnosis can work with to enhance, heighten, dull, mute, alleviate, exacerbate.
And what can you do with everything so much *more* of whatever it was before.
stan
Regular
Regular

Re: How do you use Hypnosis in a D/s bdsm relationship

Postby CharredSoul » May 16th, 2011, 8:59 pm

EMG wrote:Since we seem to have several people actually participating in this forum I figured why not ask a question or two. So, How do you use Hypnosis(from the viewpoint of the Dom or sub)? Is it to increase the level of control you have, adjust their limits, make them experience fantasy situations that you may not be able to do in real life? Other??

i know there is the powerplay within bdsm, but total control is not the goal, some form of control within that context i ssuitable, but what i would want is a person to really experience their threshold, explore, experience, and know who, and what their limits are, to become a fully actualised being. within which i can have fun with control in but not limiting that control to just me. allowing them to have access aswell. also to guide them to have the greatest experience within that, by adding suitable touches to the states they want to access.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » May 18th, 2011, 4:36 am

Is there any file to make me more submissive to my wife, knowing that she doesn't agree with me listening to that type of files, i mean a file to increase my submission to her especially and not any other mistress... without trigger because i m french, so no chance that she speaks to me in english!
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoidf » May 18th, 2011, 4:40 am

jib, for information, some french files exists :)

Jib il existe des fichiers en francais pour cela, contacte moi en privé si tu veux plus d'infos.
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM