The Slave/ Submissive Thread

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Postby Lunn » October 3rd, 2008, 2:00 pm

Wish I had seen this before. One thing to really look out for, along with the carb thing is heat and dehydration. Most scening is intense and often very physical, even if it doesn't look like it, muscle tension is very exhausting. Thus Charles Atlas and "Dynamic Tension" is a real workout. So, water is a necessity and dehydration along with heat stress and the before mentioned hypoglycemia caused by physical and mental stress of scening is a common hazard that needs to be looked out for.

So, water, some chocolate, rice or bread and attention are all good things.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Postby alysia_M » October 3rd, 2008, 4:30 pm

hi toriiscrazy ... little tip cariad, don't put your email up for all to see; although there are a load of really good people on this site there are unfortunately those who will take advantage... trust this girl ... she has been there. Good luck in your search for a Master.

Thank you Lunn for the post. It all helps.

It's nice to see people posting on here again. :)
"Most welcome, bondage, for thou art a way, I think, to liberty." William Shakespeare
alysia_M

good advice!

Postby hypnoharlot » March 31st, 2009, 1:14 am

Hi everyone! This was a great thread. i know that no one has posted to it for a while, but i just wanted to add that alysia_m's advice is excellent. Posting an email address here or on any other forum is inviting disaster. 99% of the readers are considerate enough to ignore such information, and let it slide. Unfortunately, there is that nasty, miserable 1% who will use that single piece of information in some way that will make your life miserable.
hypnoharlot

Delightful thread

Postby Calimore » June 4th, 2009, 9:42 pm

Bump :P
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Hypnosis and BDSM

Postby scarletsubmission » December 13th, 2009, 4:28 pm

this has been an interesting forum, a great opportunity to communicate with other slaves.

submission is for me a battle, a battle of subjugation of one's will. As much as i want to submit, i have to overcome that self that is necessary to navigate through the demands of work and family.

the joy of hypnosis is that it may offer an opportunity to "hotwire" the brain to achieve that aim by allowing me to make the transition.

24/7 is a phase that we all dream about, but it is constantly interrupted by the mundane things in life.

i find the files on here, help me to prepare my mind ready for service very effectively.

In the clubs and parties that we frequent, the focus is often on the physical: floggers, clothing, equipment. i am a woman, and i find that i am only able to fully submit when my head is in the right place, otherwise it just feels like an expensive game of dress up.

listening to these files is driven by the desire to become more of a slave and less of a play mate.

another reason has more to do with me preferring verbal communication over other forms, such as visual, kinesthetic etc.

respectuflly
s
scarletsubmission

Previous

Return to Hypno BDSM