The Slave/ Submissive Thread

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

The Slave/ Submissive Thread

Postby Subwench » April 26th, 2008, 1:06 am

Not the most imaginative of titles but hey, i'm in a rush to go shopping!

i've started this for us slaves; and no it's not strictly for females (i'm sure you male slaves/subs have your insecurities and stories too).

Please come on in and share you concerns, your stories, your thoughts, your good times and your bad or just relax and have a girlie chat! :)

PS... Frivolous fun and silliness is also welcome.

subwench
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowfaerii » April 27th, 2008, 11:20 am

Ahh!.. im horny! do you want to talk about that?
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » April 27th, 2008, 11:52 am

Why not! If that's what you want to talk about then talk away.....
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » April 27th, 2008, 12:06 pm

This is something i found on another site and quite liked it, just thought i'd share it:

There's something about
Kneeling quietly beside Him
my body bruised, reddened, coated, tired
my mind silent, for once ~ for a time
my head bowed, my eyes closed
my lips quivering as His fingers touch me
my submission, unquestioned
my Peace at Hand
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby notyou » April 27th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Am I really the only male submissive that reads this board? I'm quite surprised. In most of the other boards I read (like mcforum, emcpodcast, etc), the male submissives greatly outnumber the female submissives.

Anyway, hello and introductions. I'm a twenty something male submissive that is currently married to his SO. We have a lot of gratitude for this site and the ideas it has given us.

----

Here's a question to get the ball rolling: What has been your favorite hypnotic experience to date? We're always looking for new ideas to try.

My favorite so far: Walking around the house, collared with a bell that sends me back into trance for 10 seconds every time it rings. Almost every movement puts me under, and after about an hour of this I'm so fractionated that I go under with a stern look.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » April 30th, 2008, 1:15 am

Hi notyou, it's nice to meet you.

i'm sure the men outnumber the females here too but people don't seem to post or interact so much on this site for some reason.

My favourite hypnotic experience... hmmm ....
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby onewhoknew » April 30th, 2008, 2:52 pm

Subwench wrote:...but people don't seem to post or interact so much on this site for some reason...

Perhaps they're all sitting there waiting to be told what to think?
onewhoknew

Postby missypuss » May 1st, 2008, 12:21 am

Personally I only speak when I have something interesting to say......

I dont have to wait to be allowed!How unhealthy would that be?? :roll:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby lettuce » May 1st, 2008, 4:01 am

notyou wrote:Am I really the only male submissive that reads this board? I'm quite surprised. In most of the other boards I read (like mcforum, emcpodcast, etc), the male submissives greatly outnumber the female submissives.

Personally, I think most of the male subs who are into BDSM are into it for the fetishism, while the female subs are more fond of the control aspect, which is very strong in hypno BDSM. So most of the males flock to the other boards, while we'll find the few females we have here.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby stan » May 1st, 2008, 2:05 pm

could be this is one of the few sensible threads not typically taking a fetish approach to hypnosis .. 'make me a ..' or 'i wanna be ..'

must say that i've found the fantasy of this site quite arousing yet i've found the content (forum posts) boring. tends somewhat to 'do me' in attitude which makes using the meeting grounds or any correspondance hard.

far easier to go out and meet people, but i've met so very few people 'into' hypnosis in the bdsm world.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 1st, 2008, 2:37 pm

Let's see now... one wears

- A black hanky for S&M
    - grey for bondage
    - A spectrum of colors for other fetishes, preferences and fantasies
But what to wear that shows my preference for hypnosis???

I've got it! X-ray spex! Left side for hypnotist / right for subject

Just for fun - the list: http://www.leathernjonline.com/hanky.htm
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby jockboyslave » May 1st, 2008, 5:53 pm

How about an old time piece?

Left - Hypnotist - Time to spare

Right - Subject - Time to lose
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 2nd, 2008, 12:37 am

stan wrote:far easier to go out and meet people, but i've met so very few people 'into' hypnosis in the bdsm world.

i too have noticed this and found it quite surprising, especially for the D/s side of it. Hypnosis has been a great way to enhance my submissive side.

missypuss... the problem with waiting until there is something interesting to say, a lot of people might not say anything at all... myself included lol.

onewhoknew....we are submissive/slave not doormats or bimbo's who have to wait to be told what to say or when to say it.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 2nd, 2008, 12:41 am

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:Let's see now... one wears

- A black hanky for S&M
    - grey for bondage
    - A spectrum of colors for other fetishes, preferences and fantasies
But what to wear that shows my preference for hypnosis???

I've got it! X-ray spex! Left side for hypnotist / right for subject

Just for fun - the list: http://www.leathernjonline.com/hanky.htm

I have a lovely silver necklace in the shape of a spiral, says it all really....
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » May 2nd, 2008, 12:44 am

Subwench wrote:
stan wrote:far easier to go out and meet people, but i've met so very few people 'into' hypnosis in the bdsm world.

i too have noticed this and found it quite surprising, especially for the D/s side of it. Hypnosis has been a great way to enhance my submissive side.

missypuss... the problem with waiting until there is something interesting to say, a lot of people might not say anything at all... myself included lol.

onewhoknew....we are submissive/slave not doormats or bimbo's who have to wait to be told what to say or when to say it.

Hi Subwench!!
I want to speak.......... :wink:
I think you will find I was referring to onewhoknews post, whose assumption DID seem to be that we were all waiting to be told or given permission to speak.

My point being that when I am ready to say something I DO NOT have to ask Sir for permission, and that that would be rather unhealthy.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby jockboyslave » May 2nd, 2008, 1:25 am

ever think that maybe he/she was being sarcastic or trying to be funny? That's how I took it, got a good laugh from it when I read it too. people take things so seriously, literally, and drastically these days. don't judge a book by its cover and let things just...be.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 2nd, 2008, 1:27 am

Good Morning missypuss,

i agree it would be rather unhealthy!

What i meant was that some people feel they have nothing intelligent or interesting to say but still want to be heard.

i have read some of your posts and you always sound so articulate and intelligent, and to one. who although she can hold her own, it can be daunting to then post. i am fairly intelligent but when i put things down on paper it never seems to come out right, i am so much better at saying it than writing it lol!

My lack of confidence sometimes does not help either!
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 2nd, 2008, 2:59 am

I hope I dont put people off posting, I am not as intelligent as I sound, just good at holding my own in a conversation,
Especially about stuff Im interested in,

Like hypnosis, and submission, and latex and leather...mmm :wink: x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » May 2nd, 2008, 9:35 am

Well i'm still here and posting so you're not that frightening lol

The hypnosis and submission, i can relate too, even the leather but latex believe it or not i havent tried that ... yet!
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowfaerii » May 2nd, 2008, 10:14 am

I havent run away. i just have nothing more to say than a couple of lines..
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 3rd, 2008, 10:30 am

I was just browsing another regular BDSM site I frequent, and was reading some of the posts on there -it seems there are a lot of submissive people with more than a passing fancy in Hypnosis, and an interest in its benefits in a D/s relationship.
WarpMyMind was even mentioned in a post.........!!
Ive been frequenting that site for two years now and never noticed that so many subs are curious yet badly informed about hypnosis.
In fact many believe the myths and hype surrounding the subject.
That it can be used to make someone do things they dont truly want to do.
I personally find it a way to focus my mind completely on my submission to my Master, and incorporate my other fetishes into that.
I was wondering, as one does when one is supposed to be studying, if anyone else on here tied in their use of hypnosis, to their other D/s fetishes? A big passion of mine is rubber and latex, a thing Master is using as an anchor in my mind, with certain trigger words sending me deeply into trance almost immediately, as well as the smell and feel of certain items triggering me too.
Does anyone else use their fetishes to aid them to achieve a deeper level of trance...
:?:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby stan » May 6th, 2008, 12:36 pm

missypuss wrote:I was just browsing another regular BDSM site I frequent, and was reading some of the posts on there -it seems there are a lot of submissive people with more than a passing fancy in Hypnosis, and an interest in its benefits in a D/s relationship.
WarpMyMind was even mentioned in a post.........!!
Ive been frequenting that site for two years now and never noticed that so many subs are curious yet badly informed about hypnosis.
I personally find it a way to focus my mind completely on my submission to my Master, and incorporate my other fetishes into that.
I was wondering, as one does when one is supposed to be studying, if anyone else on here tied in their use of hypnosis, to their other D/s fetishes? A big passion of mine is rubber and latex, a thing Master is using as an anchor in my mind, with certain trigger words sending me deeply into trance almost immediately, as well as the smell and feel of certain items triggering me too.
Does anyone else use their fetishes to aid them to achieve a deeper level of trance...
:?:

I've got an answer for that that possibly doesnt answer the question.
While I've had these interests for a long time, I've only just (in the past couple of years) started to explore the bdsm scene. There isn't a lot of hypnosis on the scene. I'd travel quite a ways to meet and chat in either a munch, pub, or 'lets make friends' kind of way. I don't 'do' online - i think people represent themselves poorly using an online media alone.

Something that I've so far managed to do before doing / trying other aspects of BDSM is see others 'at play' and read extensively on the subject.

I havent managed that with hypnosis yet. I switch. I do desire to be both subject and 'tist. Being inside someones mind is something that drives my dom side (along with a healthy dose of sadism). This isnt something I'm comfortable toying with - someones head - even having read quite a bit. And while there are plenty of examples of fine flogging across the country, practical hypnosis is in short supply.

So, to finally work my way to answer. From a BDSM perspective - I see the fetish as the 'key' to the brain. It's a flaw or weakness - and i mean that in a hot, erotic, you know you want it really kind of way - that when you accept the fantasy and allow your mind to wander guided by hypnosis the whole fantasy is brought to life through it.

The desire to submit.
The yearning desperately to cum after being teased.
The need to be controlled.
The desire for pain.
The love of latex.

Whatever it may be I see kinks as a 'way in'.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » May 6th, 2008, 3:58 pm

missypuss wrote:Ive been frequenting that site for two years now and never noticed that so many subs are curious yet badly informed about hypnosis.

Maybe its not that they're afraid it'll make them do things they don't want to do, but that it will force them to admit the things they do want to do. I have felt that way for a while. A split personality almost where I am perfectly vanilla, prim and proper in any and all social situations...and side of me that is curious about things not so mainstream. Its scary to take that jump!
"What if i don't like it? Even worse, what if i do...."

On the other hand, very VERY few people know the truth about what hypnosis can and cannot make people do. An average person's experience with hypnosis might only be stage shows and TV, where people might do embarassing things and look silly. And no one wants to be embarrassed, right? :wink:
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 7th, 2008, 12:11 am

stan wrote:So, to finally work my way to answer. From a BDSM perspective - I see the fetish as the 'key' to the brain. It's a flaw or weakness - and i mean that in a hot, erotic, you know you want it really kind of way - that when you accept the fantasy and allow your mind to wander guided by hypnosis the whole fantasy is brought to life through it.

The desire to submit.
The yearning desperately to cum after being teased.
The need to be controlled.
The desire for pain.
The love of latex.

Whatever it may be I see kinks as a 'way in'.

My feelings exactly Stan, and the desire to be controlled is a big aspect of the submissive scene.
I would put going into a deep trance on a par with entering subspace.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » May 7th, 2008, 12:18 am

lauramcan wrote:
On the other hand, very VERY few people know the truth about what hypnosis can and cannot make people do. An average person's experience with hypnosis might only be stage shows and TV, where people might do embarassing things and look silly. And no one wants to be embarrassed, right? :wink:

Its a shame there is so much misinformation out there. I think that when used correctly and with only good intention hypnosis can only enhance what is already a good D/s dynamic.
If it was spoken about more frequently in BDSM circles by people who have a healthy respect and knowlege of the subject I think a lot more people would own up to a more than passing curiosity to its uses..

And we might see a lot more people posting on these forums.

There , off my soapbox now!! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » May 8th, 2008, 12:32 am

missypuss wrote:
Its a shame there is so much misinformation out there. I think that when used correctly and with only good intention hypnosis can only enhance what is already a good D/s dynamic.

Morning!

i would definately agree with that. It has definately enhanced my submission and therefore the relationship with my Master.

There was one would be slave i spoke to on a bdsm site that i visit and he/she was in a chat room just wanting to be tised and have a Master who would tise them. He/she had no previous experience with hypnosis and although i would encourage anyone to explore this fetish would also warn them to do so with a little caution. Let's face there are some bad people out there. He/she just did not want to listen at all, all they wanted was to be tised, and submit. i directed this person to this site and the chatroom giving he/she names of one or two of the tists that i would trust implicitly. i still have reservations about this person... when i became curious about hypnosis i would have loved someone to explain the pros and cons and be grateful for the help... this one didnt care, they just wanted to be tised regardless. Which made me think, did they want to be tised and told to do things so that if found out they could say the evil tist made me do it and therefore remove the responsibility and stigma of being kinky from themselves?

It is like the forced bi male/bi female... to me the ones who try the file already have bisexual tendencies but are afraid to act on them or dont want to admit them so by using the file they have the excuse that they were made to do it not that they wanted to do it. No-one can force you to be bi...encourage maybe .....force...no.

*i am now a little worried that if i am right about the would be slave, i may have left the tist to which he/she went, wide open for all sorts of accusations.*
Last edited by Subwench on May 8th, 2008, 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 8th, 2008, 12:34 am

missypuss wrote:

But missypuss it was such a good one... pretty too!
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 8th, 2008, 10:04 am

Why thankyou Subwench,
Yes it is a rather pretty soapbox isnt it? With colours that sparkle and catch the light....kind of draws me in!.......sighs...... :P

Subwench wrote:
missypuss wrote:

But missypuss it was such a good one... pretty too!
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby lauramcan » May 8th, 2008, 10:28 am

Subwench wrote:Which made me think, did they want to be tised and told to do things so that if found out they could say the evil tist made me do it and therefore remove the responsibility and stigma of being kinky from themselves?

It is like the forced bi male/bi female... to me the ones who try the file already have bisexual tendencies but are afraid to act on them or dont want to admit them so by using the file they have the excuse that they were made to do it not that they wanted to do it.

Of course! Some people have real internal issues with guilt and fitting in and public image, etc. Although maybe not the healthiest route, files like "forced bi" are probably only used by those who are curious but scared to try! I can totally understand that. You said it very well...."removing the respnsibility and stigma of being kinky". I am working to get over this myself, in a way. Only, i know enough about hypnosis (unfortunately) so i can't pass the blame. Its just gradual acceptance for me!
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 8th, 2008, 11:30 am

Subwench wrote:*i am now a little worried that if i am right about the would be slave, i may have left the tist to which he/she went, wide open for all sorts of accusations.*

I wouldnt worry about this at all. If you directed them to a half decent tist with morals and a good idea of the kind of person you are describing, I am sure they would do everything they can to protect themselves from wild accusations whilst at the same time pointing the would be slave in a wiser direction....
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Responsible 'tists

Postby strictausmstr » May 8th, 2008, 3:25 pm

for myself (and I believe for the majority of responsible 'tists/Doms here) it is the inner needs and desires of the subject that matters in a D/s relationship and this is especially so when using trance. I for one like to believe that I can benefit a subject with my influence - if I can't then what is the point?

Once you get past the "oh gee I can really do this" stage it becomes a continual process of exploration and expansion of knowledge and ability. I am often amused by the "subs" who say "just do anything just trance me". Sheesh what a challenge - NOT!

There will always be "players" and there will always be safe and sane people and there will always be nutters.

If the "just wanting to be tranced" is an attempt at removing responsibility (which I agree that often it is) then there will always be those around who will exploit it.

If a 'tist does not explore with a subject first then I would suggest that play is all that will eventuate. For a more serious viewpoint and one that is right on the money for challenging a serious 'tist the comments made by missypuss are correct..... trance is a gateway; what is beyond should be virtually predetermined

That is my two cents worth anyway. By the way - a great thread - keep it up. Hopefully some of the "players" may realise that there is more to this than play.
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby notyou » May 9th, 2008, 12:03 am

lettuce wrote:
notyou wrote:Am I really the only male submissive that reads this board? I'm quite surprised. In most of the other boards I read (like mcforum, emcpodcast, etc), the male submissives greatly outnumber the female submissives.

Personally, I think most of the male subs who are into BDSM are into it for the fetishism, while the female subs are more fond of the control aspect, which is very strong in hypno BDSM. So most of the males flock to the other boards, while we'll find the few females we have here.

Interesting observation, I never thought of it that way. Submission/control has always done much much more for me than the fetish side of things.

Also, the "other boards" I refer to are the forums attached to the EMSCA, specifically the MCForum. You'll see male submissives advertising there all the time.

(Coincidentally, if you ever have a few hours to spare, go to mcforum.net and look at all of Lucky's posts. He's been involved in hypnotic D/s for something like 20+ years. His ideas are hot and his advice is sage.)
notyou
Regular
Regular

Re: Responsible 'tists

Postby missypuss » May 9th, 2008, 1:30 am

strictausmstr wrote:for myself (and I believe for the majority of responsible 'tists/Doms here) it is the inner needs and desires of the subject that matters in a D/s relationship and this is especially so when using trance. I for one like to believe that I can benefit a subject with my influence - if I can't then what is the point?

If a 'tist does not explore with a subject first then I would suggest that play is all that will eventuate. For a more serious viewpoint and one that is right on the money for challenging a serious 'tist the comments made by missypuss are correct..... trance is a gateway; what is beyond should be virtually predetermined

That is my two cents worth anyway. By the way - a great thread - keep it up. Hopefully some of the "players" may realise that there is more to this than play.

A point I keep hammering home, there are responsible tists, and there are unscrupulous tists and a genuine sub will get a feeling for the ones that are there to "play" just as a genuine tist will do their utmost to protect their reputation, and get on with the task at hand...

The players , well I dont truly understand what it is they feel they are getting out of it,
But as with everything in this life you will always find players...

Me Il continue on my happy way , deepening my submission and learning about myself in the process,

Which after all, I guess, is why we are all here..... :!:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » May 10th, 2008, 1:50 am

strictausmstr wrote:That is my two cents worth anyway. By the way - a great thread - keep it up. Hopefully some of the "players" may realise that there is more to this than play.

We can but hope strictausmstr. Thank you for the post.

i like this quote and i think it explains the fact that owning a sub/slave is not a game, it is a big responsibillity...

"If you put a chain around the neck of a slave, the other end fastens itself around your own."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
Last edited by Subwench on May 10th, 2008, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 10th, 2008, 1:58 am

missypuss wrote:
Subwench wrote:*i am now a little worried that if i am right about the would be slave, i may have left the tist to which he/she went, wide open for all sorts of accusations.*

I wouldnt worry about this at all. If you directed them to a half decent tist with morals and a good idea of the kind of person you are describing, I am sure they would do everything they can to protect themselves from wild accusations whilst at the same time pointing the would be slave in a wiser direction....

Thanks missypuss. The tist has good morals, yes, he is a good man and i would imagine he will safeguard himself. i couldn't help but worry though.
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » May 13th, 2008, 11:35 pm

strictausmstr wrote:for myself (and I believe for the majority of responsible 'tists/Doms here) it is the inner needs and desires of the subject that matters in a D/s relationship and this is especially so when using trance. I for one like to believe that I can benefit a subject with my influence - if I can't then what is the point?

Once you get past the "oh gee I can really do this" stage it becomes a continual process of exploration and expansion of knowledge and ability. I am often amused by the "subs" who say "just do anything just trance me". Sheesh what a challenge - NOT!

Ausmstr, Its great that you feel this way. Honestly...it reminds me that there are doms out there who aren't just interested in themselves. I'm sure every single sub on this website has stories of doms looking to take moe than what was offered... I've had quite a few doms say they are safe and will only do what i ask...and then proceed to instruct me to get a webcam and strip for them on camera. Never fell for it, thank god, but i'm sure some have! It's nice to know some doms actually are interested in the challenges that a good sub present.
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » May 16th, 2008, 9:37 pm

lauramcan wrote:
Ausmstr, Its great that you feel this way. Honestly...it reminds me that there are doms out there who aren't just interested in themselves. I'm sure every single sub on this website has stories of doms looking to take moe than what was offered... I've had quite a few doms say they are safe and will only do what i ask...and then proceed to instruct me to get a webcam and strip for them on camera. Never fell for it, thank god, but i'm sure some have! It's nice to know some doms actually are interested in the challenges that a good sub present.

Good for you lauramcan
and I agree with Ausmstr.
I think it's only interesting if it's "real" I mean, play time is great and there will always be people out there who are out to use subs. But that connection between a real sub and her/his Dom, is *amazing* and only comes over time.

it's sad but most of the real subs I know have been burned by trusting the wrong person at least once. I've actually picked up subs in the past just to protect them (long story) cuz i was worried about who they would turn to if not me.

[BTW.. nice thread... I've been lurking a bit]
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 20th, 2008, 9:34 am

i experienced what is apparently called 'sub-drop' for the first time last night; i am still experiencing it. It is not a nice experience. I went from such a high to extremely low at the drop of a hat. i felt and feel lonely, extremely sad, i cried for what seemed an age, i couldnt sleep and havent been able to eat.

Master has tried but even He has not been able to help this girl snap out of it... not yet anyway.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so how did you deal with it?
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby stan » May 20th, 2008, 12:52 pm

Subwench wrote:i experienced what is apparently called 'sub-drop' for the first time last night; i am still experiencing it. It is not a nice experience. I went from such a high to extremely low at the drop of a hat. i felt and feel lonely, extremely sad, i cried for what seemed an age, i couldnt sleep and havent been able to eat.

Master has tried but even He has not been able to help this girl snap out of it... not yet anyway.

Chocolate, Hugs, and More of the Same.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » May 20th, 2008, 3:02 pm

stan wrote:
Subwench wrote:i experienced what is apparently called 'sub-drop' for the first time last night; i am still experiencing it. It is not a nice experience. I went from such a high to extremely low at the drop of a hat. i felt and feel lonely, extremely sad, i cried for what seemed an age, i couldnt sleep and havent been able to eat.

Indeed. I've no experience with that. But I do feel for you.
**huggles**

someone told me once that passion is indiscriminate. It is also unpredictable.
*more huggles*
--cal
--cal

littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby notyou » May 20th, 2008, 7:28 pm

The closest I've ever felt is anxiety/insecurity for a day after play, which are only shadows of the experience you've described. I didn't know about sub-drop before, thanks.

For me, talking about it helps, jokes help, tickling helps, and having a loving partner helps. Hope you feel better soon.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » May 20th, 2008, 11:35 pm

You know....i didn't think i could comment on your subdrop experience because i never knew to label the experience...but come to think of it, i have definately experienced a bit of depression following an intense experience. I agree with Notyou....talking about it definitely helps because when you look back at it, it seems just so intense and its kind of scary, and yet weirdly in the past....almost like "wow, did that actually happen?". I don't know...maybe it was just like this for me. I didn't know how to feel about it all, and i became very introverted and sad for a few days. Talking about it definately helps, because it puts things in perspective. If you played with someone you are intimately involved with, i can only imagine how much help He would be to you! Let us know that everything works out ok :)
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » May 21st, 2008, 12:01 am

littlecaltoy wrote:
stan wrote:

Indeed. I've no experience with that. But I do feel for you.
**huggles**

someone told me once that passion is indiscriminate. It is also unpredictable.
*more huggles*
--cal

I too have never had the feelings of sub drop . Perhaps that is because I have never experienced an intense enough scene,which makes me feel sad, but I dont know if that is the reason!

What was the scene like for you before you had your "fall back to earth"?

M x
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » May 21st, 2008, 4:34 pm

Hi all,

Thank you all for your messages and support; they actually meant a lot. I am feeling better thankfully!

Master did a lot of talking and a lot of reassuring with lots of cwtches (hugs) thrown in.... the main reason this girl is back to feeling herself again.

It has been a horrible experience which i wouldnt like to go through again and hope none of you go through it.

Missypuss - the 'scene' beforehand had been long, intense and highly pleasurable. When the 'drop' happened Master knew something was wrong and tried to talk and reassure me but i just couldnt talk and isolated/withdrew myself. Big mistake.

Thanks again,

alysia
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » May 21st, 2008, 7:18 pm

Subwench wrote:Hi all,

Thank you all for your messages and support; they actually meant a lot. I am feeling better thankfully!

alysia

*cheers*
--cal

littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » May 22nd, 2008, 7:08 am

Subwench wrote: When the 'drop' happened Master knew something was wrong and tried to talk and reassure me but i just couldnt talk and isolated/withdrew myself.

Sounds like you got yourself a wonderful Master, Subwench! :D
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby Subwench » May 22nd, 2008, 4:19 pm

lauramcan wrote:
Subwench wrote: When the 'drop' happened Master knew something was wrong and tried to talk and reassure me but i just couldnt talk and isolated/withdrew myself.

Sounds like you got yourself a wonderful Master, Subwench! :D

Yes lauramcan, He is wonderful. i am one lucky girl. :D
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Drop

Postby claymore58 » June 14th, 2008, 10:20 am

Sub drop is thought to be caused by the consumption of endorphins by the body. Those neuro chemicals that control moods.
Eating either bread or chocolate as mentioned above,(right after the scene)can help to ward off the effects for many.
The replacement is important,as are the hugs and the talk after a scene.
all good habits to get into now,so keep those treats on hand;they are more important than they seem.
claymore58

Re: Drop

Postby alysia_M » June 30th, 2008, 4:30 pm

claymore58 wrote:Sub drop is thought to be caused by the consumption of endorphins by the body. Those neuro chemicals that control moods.
Eating either bread or chocolate as mentioned above,(right after the scene)can help to ward off the effects for many.
The replacement is important,as are the hugs and the talk after a scene.
all good habits to get into now,so keep those treats on hand;they are more important than they seem.

Thank you claymore, alysia (subwench) will try to remember that. xx
"Most welcome, bondage, for thou art a way, I think, to liberty." William Shakespeare
alysia_M

hey

Postby toriiscrazy » October 2nd, 2008, 4:45 pm

hey my names tori and I dont have a master yet my screen name is toriiscrazy@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get to know me
toriiscrazy

Next

Return to Hypno BDSM