Mind Machine.....

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Mind Machine.....

Postby BG » October 18th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Has anyone heard of, or used this divice, and does it help with going in to trance ? I found it on the net and would love to try it , but not for the price if it dosn't help..... Its called the nova pro 100 as seen here http://www.extremerestraints.com/nova-pro-100_286.html
BG

Postby Lunn » October 19th, 2008, 11:20 am

I would also be interested in hearing of someone's results.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Postby diapers_forever » October 19th, 2008, 11:00 pm

I've heard very good things about Nova's products, from Lucid Dreaming to Bondage. :D
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnokip » October 21st, 2008, 11:57 pm

tell more... ive thought bout gettin one
hypnokip

nova pro 100

Postby BG » October 22nd, 2008, 9:44 am

type nova pro 100 in to the seach engine , there are several diffrent sights that gives alot of info. But if anyone has used one, please tell........id like to know how it dose before I spend that kinda $.
BG

Postby notyou » October 29th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Make had a thing you can buy to make your own (kinda), see

http://makezine.com/10/brainwave/

Also, listen to Lady Ruetha's opinions on the Nova Pro here:

http://blisstrance.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=202483&comments=on
notyou
Regular
Regular

If you have the funds, it's worth getting

Postby LAhypnoboy » June 6th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Hi,

My Daddy Joe worked at the Los Angeles Mr. S store a few years ago. He got a Nova Pro. I loved it. It has many choices of sessions from hypnosis to rollercoaster rides. The eye/head piece was deliciously enjoyable and amazing. It creates digital light fireworks that remind me of some serious LSD trips I explored back when I was in college. The audio was brillant/deep! It's pricey, but worth it. It's a well built machine. I'd put it on every night after work and take a ride or mellow out or get close to catatonic. It is a very effective device.

Sadly, Daddy returned it a couple months later, for he was not enjoying it like me. I didn't mind since in exchange he got me a CB-3000 chastity device and a pair of latex rubber chaps. I plan to one day buy another Nova Pro, but when I get that spending money and get into a Mr. S fetish shop, I end up wanting too many things. So far I put it off for heavy slave chains, ET-412 electric shock box (w/shocking butt plugs, cock and ball shocking devices...), tight knee high lace up leather boots, and lots of rubber gear.

L.A. Mr. S shop sadly closed in this crappy economic time, but their shop in San Fransisco is awesome and they happily will put you in it for a lenthy experience. I enjoy getting trapped in a sleepsack or cage for a half day when vacationing up there.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/
http://www.mr-s-leather.com/search.html (page with their Nova selection)
LAhypnoboy

Postby redress32 » June 8th, 2009, 9:30 pm

I've tried using a Mind Machines Procyon AVS, as well as a Mind Alive David CES (Cranio-Electro Stimulation).

After trying for years, I had a horrible time learning how to get into a trance. After some use of the AVS, but more specifically the CES, I find I get much better results, particularly with the CES.

I could get into a better trance with the AVS, though found that I had a tendency to relax right into sleep.

A combination of good breathing technique and the CES, I can usually get into a trance, but it usually takes me about 20 minutes. After using the CES irregularly for a few months, though regularly practicing with the files, I can sometimes get into a trance without help. Most of the time I can get into a trance with the CES.

Both devices are spendy, and I think overpriced. But, I made a little progress the the AVS, and more progress with the CES. Using both at once is fun, but then you have a bundle of cords around your head.

You have to be very careful with either one,. The AVS is bad if you have any risk of epilepsy from strobing lights, and the CES has assorted and obvious warnings (eg: don't try it with a heart problem).

If I had neither, wanted to try one, and had to make a choice, I'd suggest - if you have a hard time getting into a trance, try the CES first. If you can get into a trance but want more visuals, try the AVS. With the CES, I find I can go down and stay down in trance for pretty much as long as I can stand it (but always in complete control).
redress32

Return to Hypno BDSM