file to not wanting to converse or speak

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

file to not wanting to converse or speak

Postby slavegilbert » March 13th, 2009, 8:07 am

am a slave to my two male wonderful Masters - all of us only little involved into hypno so far. This slave does know, it tends to be talkative :oops: and it doesn't want to bother them with speaking to them without being explicitly asked before.
Also in general just wanting to think and speak less, wanting to be content in just being. Only reply to questions and not too extensive.

Are there files to recommend? Or what could i do to support my Masters in creating this better slave for them? no limits, so please suggest anything appropiate!!! thanx in advance! :)
slavegilbert

Postby bleifrei » March 14th, 2009, 6:33 am

hello slavegilbert,

welcome to the wmm-board.

there is already a file on the voting list that meets your needs.
look for
Trig Speak Only When Spoken To
and vote for it.
perhaps one of the tists can create a mp3.

you can also request a custom file. it costs $100.

greetings
bleifrei
bleifrei

Postby zapnosis » March 16th, 2009, 3:34 pm

I'm looking into this, it appeals to me. I'll post again...

edit: I'm assuming from the way you post that 3rd person suggestions ("slave does this", "slave does that") will appeal to you... am I right?
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slavegilbert » March 16th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Wow, that was an amazing reply - haven't reconed with such a positive resonance! Thank You!
Will check for the file and would be most grateful for a specific one, if You want to creat that sort. Regarding the third person - its funny, actually this slave loves writing in the third person whenever possible and if its not too dumb sounding, speaking it or listening to it is a different story though.

Third person or not - don't think that matters. A hypnosis though is supposed to touch the deep soul within - maybe a direct speach maybe useful or both, direct and third person... Thanx for considering to create such a file!!
Last edited by slavegilbert on March 16th, 2009, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slavegilbert

Postby slavegilbert » March 16th, 2009, 6:26 pm

one humble request though: haven't found that trig speak only when spoken to file - nowhere on this net. Can You give this slave a link, please advise, thank You - desperately needed.
slavegilbert

Postby bleifrei » March 17th, 2009, 10:28 am

try this link and search for it.
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Voting
and once again. the file isn't recorded yet.
bleifrei

Postby slavegilbert » March 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi,
am i correct to write a comment under it and that means i have voted for it? Have not found a button to specifically vote..., but wrote a comment.
The file sounds great and very helpful to any slave! The only thing i would love to have added, that the listener also thinks less under the curse or when being triggered. That he is more in a state of anticipation, only thinking basics, but nothing thoroughly.
When would this file come out, though?
slavegilbert

Postby slavegilbert » March 17th, 2009, 6:35 pm

have found the voting button on the right - didn't appear in the first place. have voted in favor for it.
slavegilbert

Postby zapnosis » April 4th, 2009, 2:03 am

Said I'd post again... I'm afraid I haven't had time to get going with this... maybe in the future... sorry.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM