Hypnotic Dominance between Master and female slaves

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Dominance between Master and female slaves

Postby Mind » May 8th, 2009, 11:25 am

This is both an effort to talk with people about the subject, and to meet potentially interested female subjects. So if the subject is of interest to you, write to me.

But here is the question -- have you had more good results when you have met people in a D/s or bdsm context and introduced hypnosis to the relationship, or when you have met people in a hypnosis context, and introduced the D/s concept?

Mind
Mind

Postby submlmaid » May 13th, 2009, 9:02 pm

For me, I am currently in a strict D/s relationship. This affects me in hat when I listen to hypnosis files anywhere on the web is difficult for me to obey, especially on hypnodomme sites where much of the programming revolves around enslaving the listener specifically to the hypnodomme. Hypnosis is kind of a side interest for me, so the context with my owner is very much on the D/s side. She's not really all that interested in hypnosis though I feel that training could be better facilitated with a hypnosis component.

So I am coming at it from the D/s side, and I feel less successful with the hypnosis because of it. Though I think it could be more successful with more participation from my owner.
submlmaid

Hypnosis and BDSM

Postby scarletsubmission » December 13th, 2009, 3:52 pm

hi

i hope you will allow me to shre my thoughts on this subject.

the hypnosis enhances our power play relationship. i respond to speech far more than any other sense, so hpnosis was ideal. I must say however, i am a little resistant to the hypnosis element, as some files are about tying me to the owner of the file.

I think the problem for me is that it makes me horny and then i don't focus on the hypnosis. I think it is because i listen to the files while i am doing something else. It does deepen my submission.

perhaps i should try completely focussing, as i had hypnosis for a completely vanilla reason and it was very effective.

what holds me back is the worry that it will change my behavour in my proffessional life or family life.

respectfully
s
scarletsubmission

Return to Hypno BDSM