For all subs/slaves - How did you meet your Master/Mistress?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

For all subs/slaves - How did you meet your Master/Mistress?

Postby TranceMagician » July 5th, 2009, 11:49 pm

Greetings WMMers! Yes, I know it says newbie, but that's just to WMM, and as a HypnoDom, no newbie to the topic of this forum.

Here's a question for all the submissives and slaves out there -- How did you meet your current or latest Master/Mistress? Online? BDSM event? Referred by someone? Or...? If it was online, I'm curious to know more about where online, and how it became a real connection for you.

If it was anywhere other than online, then let us all know how it came to be and how it actually turned into a D / s relationship.

Inquiring HypnoDoms want to know....
We will be called to account for all the permitted pleasures that we failed to enjoy.
TranceMagician

Switch Reversal

Postby Flow123 » July 6th, 2009, 1:33 am

n.n

i ams a hypnotist in the #warpmymind chatroom, and had become a fairly active participant in the community. i started talking to Master as i was learning to hypnotize, and we started to work together with Him as my subject. After getting Him very receptive, and playing together for a while, primarily through voice sessions and such, we switched... though never particularly in a D/s relationship prior, He became my Master, and i became His pet. n.n and i am really happy.

flow
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Switch Reversal

Postby TranceMagician » July 6th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Flow - what a great reply post, and that's exactly the kind of details that makes this topic so interesting. Awesome story too -- props to you.

So who's next? This is totally your chance to share, subs....
We will be called to account for all the permitted pleasures that we failed to enjoy.
TranceMagician

Postby Bound_toServe » July 29th, 2009, 7:45 pm

i have been with my current Mistress for going on 14 years. We are married. i met her and started dating after my former Mistress and Wife decided to sell or give me away after She decided She no longer wanted to own a slave and devote Her time to Her Lover.

At that time there were three other Mistresses interested in obtaining me. However, i ended up going out a few times with another woman who was a friend of ours but not in the scene. She was interested in BDSM but did not want to start as a Dominant so for a couple of years i was the Master. But, that is not my nature at all and while She loved to sex slave aspects of the scene She was NOT a slave in any other way. We decided to switch roles and have been this way ever sense. We no longer have any children at home and are able to live this 24/7. When we were married my ex Mistress actually performed the ceremony and officially gave me to my Mistress.

m
In Her Service
Bound_toServe

Postby nero12 » November 7th, 2009, 7:01 pm

:( :(
So far i have not met a Master/Mistress...
nero12

Meeting a Mistress

Postby valesc » December 29th, 2009, 12:14 pm

I was lucky, after listening to many hypnotic files that proved to me that I was very submissive, to enrol in the Academy for Slaves where I am getting very firm yet caring training.

Valesc
Trainee slave of AcademyForSlaves.com
valesc

Postby Madeira » March 5th, 2010, 11:28 pm

Funny story actually, we met through OKcupid and a mutual friend... basically I saw this stunning woman on OKcupid and after checking out her profile I realized she's domme, kinky, and into femmes (I'm a lesbian and not even the slightest bit butch) and so I send her a message, meanwhile my dear friend Ki is telling me about her amazing best friend who I should totally date, anyway one day she shows me a photo of the girl and holy hell it's the girl I was flirting with online... and the rest is history.
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Newbie still looking for Hypno Dom

Postby baldngoateeinmi » March 26th, 2010, 3:15 pm

i am still seeking a Hypno Dom, who is older (i'm 45), dominating and really into taking control. Not really sure how to go about it here.

i am 45, partnered, shaved head and goatee, considered good looking. Can send pics on request. Always been very submissive and eager to please and looking to be controlled.
baldngoateeinmi

How i met Her

Postby tomtom-phs » May 7th, 2010, 10:30 am

The initial meeting was a blind date. i was recently widowed (5 months prior) and a family member set up the date to get me out of the house and back into some sort of reality.

The dates went well and we connected on so many levels. It was like we had grown up together. Our families had grown up in the same county and lived no so far apart though to our knowledge had not been associated in any way. We were like yin and yang copies of each other with just enough differences in just the right ways as to be totally interesting to each other.

Within a few months we were married. We had been married for a couple of years with me trying to get her interested in D/s with minor success. At the suggestion of a friend in mIRC i suggested to Her that she allow me to be Her house slave for a full weekend. As She hated housework She redily agreed. She left me a list of chores to do and went out Saturday with Her girlfriends, but it was stuck in Her mind that i was home alone, naked, doing all of the housework and it excited Her.

When She got home (early) we were both in a state. She took to D/s from that moment and things progressed well. She exploring D/s online and i taking up an old interest in hypnosis, with that same friend from mIRC.

When Cheri discovered my interest in hypnosis She began to check into that as well. When she learned i was easily tranced, with the help of the friend from mIRC (now OUR friend) She was soon using my new trance trigger and a whole new aspect of D/s opened up for us. SHe became the driving force in our exploration and i more and more submissive to Her as my Wife/Mistress. i trusted Her completely and our marriage became an even stronger and deeper relationship. i miss Her so much now that i am twice widowed.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby neky » October 17th, 2010, 7:33 pm

hmm we met six years ago on a Roleplay forum, which actually has nothing to do with BDSM etc. We talked generally in the IRC for a while then he grew bored of the site and disappeared, eventually about 5 months ago we started talking on Skype again and I mentioned offhand that my master seemed to be scouting a new pet, and I was worried because he was talking about trading me away.

My Current Master, was very intrigued and mentioned that he was normally submissive. But then, I'm assuming he and my Master began talking, since next thing I knew I belonged to him. He said I brought out a dominant side of him he never thought he had, which I am grateful for, I'm very happy with my new Master.
neky

Postby tomtom-phs » June 17th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Time to bump this thread back to the top for some new blood
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Re: For all subs/slaves - How did you meet your Master/Mistr

Postby EMG » June 18th, 2019, 9:06 am

(replying as a Dom)
I met my first slave online after posting a "I want someone I can own utterly" style message in an alt.sex forum(yeah, long time ago). They responded and it worked out rather well as we're still together and I own them utterly.

All my other submissives/slaves found me through WMM, some stories I posted, or Hypno-Fetish as I don't actively seek new possessions but instead let the ones that need to be totally owned seek me out on their own.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM