Evil Musings

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Evil Musings

Postby EMG » July 24th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Last night I had my slave transcribe a file from Iron Shackle and had some VERY enlightening results that I thought I should share here. The file was Cockslave and her task was to transcribe all of it(she volunteered for this duty). Anyway, the method she used was to simply play the file and transcribe what she could of it as it played(never going under). Then she'd go back and start from the beginning and try to catch more of it until the script is complete. The result of having her do that was VERY intense, the act of transcription while listening apparently helped fix the words and effects of the file more deeply in her mind than just simple listening would have done. By the end of the evening I had turned on my webcam and she was fixedly gazing at her screen begging me for more and shaking her head NO when my cock was taken from her view. The entire experience was VERY intense and I thought I'd suggest it for all of us with slaves we wish to train(Ok, and I wouldn't mind getting a few more scripts ;)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chymos » July 25th, 2005, 11:25 am

nice.....those of us with slaves, please follow the example set by EMG! :D
chymos
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 25th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Thanks :) On another note, I'm wondering if CockSlave might be a good idea for a file this group. Seems to tie into the Animal series.

chymos wrote:nice.....those of us with slaves, please follow the example set by EMG! :D
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chymos » July 25th, 2005, 12:24 pm

not a bad idea for MaleDom/femslave couples.....but then you might consider reciprocating for FemDom/femslave couples as well, if you use it
chymos
Regular
Regular

cock slave

Postby gork151 » July 30th, 2005, 1:21 pm

i just read the script from Cock Slave and yes it could be a very powerful addition to DARK CAGE..
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedwomyn » August 11th, 2005, 10:27 pm

EMG wrote:Thanks :) On another note, I'm wondering if CockSlave might be a good idea for a file this group. Seems to tie into the Animal series.

i think so, but i hope it goes a long way beyond the CockSlave file in the normal slave section. i get pretty hot from the cocksucker file but it is discouraging that the assumption seem to be that one is only for boys.

Several years ago EMG helped me become successful at oral sex and i already yearn for cum. my Master is interested in golden showers and the pictures of those have always made me hot. i'm nervous despite that because i haven't been able to bring myself to taste pee yet. i think it would be very helpful to have a CockSlave file that made me love, crave and need everything a cock produces.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM