Evil Musings

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Evil Musings

Postby EMG » July 24th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Last night I had my slave transcribe a file from Iron Shackle and had some VERY enlightening results that I thought I should share here. The file was Cockslave and her task was to transcribe all of it(she volunteered for this duty). Anyway, the method she used was to simply play the file and transcribe what she could of it as it played(never going under). Then she'd go back and start from the beginning and try to catch more of it until the script is complete. The result of having her do that was VERY intense, the act of transcription while listening apparently helped fix the words and effects of the file more deeply in her mind than just simple listening would have done. By the end of the evening I had turned on my webcam and she was fixedly gazing at her screen begging me for more and shaking her head NO when my cock was taken from her view. The entire experience was VERY intense and I thought I'd suggest it for all of us with slaves we wish to train(Ok, and I wouldn't mind getting a few more scripts ;)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

thankyou for the tips

Postby boygoingcommando » July 25th, 2005, 12:03 pm

Thankyou Sir for this advice I will procede to transcribe some of the files thisevening if there are any ones in particulaer you need done let me know
boygoingcommando

Re: thankyou for the tips

Postby EMG » July 25th, 2005, 12:20 pm

At this time CockSlave is complete, as is the induction for these files. Talk to EMGPuppet as he also wishes to do some of them.

boygoingcommando wrote:Thankyou Sir for this advice I will procede to transcribe some of the files thisevening if there are any ones in particulaer you need done let me know
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby boygoingcommando » July 25th, 2005, 12:44 pm

thankyou sir I have messaged him hopefully we can start working on these for you soon. Thankyou again for letting me be of use to you.
boygoingcommando

Return to Hypno BDSM