Evil Idea of the Day

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Evil Idea of the Day

Postby EMG » October 13th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Ok, here's the "plan" I posted a couple of ideas for things you can do to a partner/slave to make them crazy over on FetLife the other day and someone asked for more. So, I was feeling quirky and thought I'd write up an evil idea a day for as long as I can keep it up. Could be a week, could be a month, if it makes it a year we'll all be lucky.

So, idea 1 was simple, trigger via text message to cause severe arousal, the desperate need to cum that doesn't happen until message #2 lets you orgasm.

We'll see if Idea #2 happens tomorrow :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 14th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Today's idea: The Tease

A trigger that causes the the subject to feel fingers running all over their pussy(or cock/balls), not enough to ever get off on, just enough to get their attention and keep it on a single place :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 15th, 2009, 10:56 am

Todays Idea: Burning Sensations

I started with a couple ideas for playing with a slave's pleasure centers(even if needing to cum desperately gets a bit painful), but let's not forget pain. Nothing like setting up a trigger that allows you to make them feel the effects of ben gay being applied to their genitals and slowly getting hotter and hotter.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 16th, 2009, 11:57 am

Topic: Ignoring the Pain

Another wickedly fun thing that you can do is to make a body part completely numb(nipples, labia, clit, cock, balls, etc) use memories of that wonderful novocain dentists use as a basis. Then apply clamps etc. Your subject will barely notice them until you decide to let them feel pain again, and then it'll be a sudden rush as nipple clamps(and other things) tend to build over time.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 17th, 2009, 10:43 am

Topic: Switching it Up

Sometimes you just want to make your subject more than a little crazy. On more than once occasion I've started a torment(we'll say the feeling of her clit being rubbed) and make it so that as soon as she begs it changes to something else entirely(clothespins on the nipples), then when she begs it changes again(slowly being fucked in the ass). String together as many torments as you like and keep her begging for hours.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 18th, 2009, 10:20 am

Topic: Cravings

Some days, you just want a nice pair of lips wrapped around your cock, or perhaps it's a tongue licking you somewhere, or maybe you're in the mood for a little anal and your slave, while willing is less than enthusiastic. Well, there's definitely no reason you should suffer, slip them into trance and share your desires with them, let it start nice and slow and build until they're not only craving it, but begging for it. That should help their enthusiasm :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 19th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Topic: Chastity Belt

Since most of us don't have $6-800 to lay down for a good chastity belt, and even a cheap leather one isn't THAT cheap. I spent a good bit of time experimenting with a hypnotic chastity belt. My slave feels it, HATES it, and ends up incredibly horny while wearing it but is totally unable to touch herself or get any pleasure below the waist while it's on. Tons of evil fun :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 20th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Topic: Way too sensitive

I'm sure many of the erotic hypnotists here have done this, but might as well add it to the list. Increase the subjects sensitivity to the point that even their clothes are driving them crazy with arousal, the slightest touch sending shivers through their body and their undergarments are unbearable because of the constant friction they cause.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 21st, 2009, 5:28 pm

Topic: Trapped

Instead of lack of sensation, leave it, let your subject feel everything, but have no control over their body(or if you prefer begging, no control below the neck). Then touch, play, masturbate, torture to your hearts desire while they take every second of it without any ability to move.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 22nd, 2009, 4:22 pm

Topic: Pain is Pleasure

If you've already got their pleasure centers under your control, and enjoy a bit of pain, might as well put them under and twist things so that the more you twist, clamp, or beat their nipples the more aroused they become until they are cumming from the pain.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 23rd, 2009, 11:11 pm

Topic: Blessed Silence

It's been a busy day(lots to prepare for Halloween). So, we'll go quick, simple, and fun. Train them with a trigger that causes them to lose their voice, then use it whenever you don't want to hear anymore(or need to torture them without them making a sound). Heck, take them to dinner and make them jesture and point for every single little thing.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sarnoga » October 24th, 2009, 12:55 am

Brilliant
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » October 25th, 2009, 10:22 am

Topic: In Heat

(yeah, ok, I skipped 10/24, so shoot me, it was a LONG day)

I'm sure that everyone has seen variations of this one, but it's still fun. We've all seen what an animal in heat is like, it's beyond a simple desire for sex, it's a need so deep they don't think rationally. So, warm your partner up and take them out and watch them flirt. Invite friends over, by the end of the evening someone(or everyone) is getting laid.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 26th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Topic: Naked

Just a little, simple mindfuck. Make your subject feel completely and utterly naked. No matter where they go or what they wear make them fel as if they aren't wearing a thing. Doesn't do much to some people, but if they don't like being naked it can keep them edgy and nervous for hours, specially if someone stares somewhere interesting.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » October 28th, 2009, 10:58 am

With Halloween approaching I'm going to be swamped for the next few days. I'm not giving up my little experiment, just need a break while I dismantle the house to torment ghouls of the shorter variety. I hope to pick back up Nov 1(2 at the latest)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM