What should the Next File be?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

What should the Next File be?

Postby EMG » July 30th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Which of Gork's ideas do you like best for the next Dark Cage File?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

file/poll

Postby gork151 » July 30th, 2005, 11:14 pm

for discriptions of the ideas go to sticky lets talk ... a brief thumb nail is included of each of the ideas...these can be fleshed out as we progress and even combine some of the ideas ...the titles can also be improved on as well ... crap now i have to vote lol think i will wait ... thanks EMG
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » August 6th, 2005, 5:17 pm

I'm gonna have to vote for Sexual Predator, since I'm the guy who put it on the vote page. 8)

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » August 6th, 2005, 11:15 pm

Ok, I have done DarkCage, should we restart the poll or just strongly suggest that nobody vote for that one again?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

file / poll

Postby gork151 » August 7th, 2005, 1:07 am

well glad to hear from the creator of sexual predator -- we / I welcome your feed back... and EMG i think it would be a good idea to revote since there are 3 of us that went wih dark cage ... like to see some discussion o/ politicing on the possible files and what they might contain.. by the way good job on dark cage.... i was even thinking of a file / induction / seduction where you are giving the trancie the you are feeling myu hands - and the master could be mimicing your voice -- so when touching a part in head it is being reinforced by actual touch .. tried that today with dark cage secduction piece worked very well she got very excited in her cage ...thanks for an enjoyable afternoon.. so maybe ask if there are any additions for poll and if not rerun it minus the dark cage piece..
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

musing here

Postby gork151 » August 7th, 2005, 1:40 pm

on file contents -- was pleased with dark cage seemed EMG was back to a more tuff love style.. more direct more viseral wording...fewer modifiers... liked it -- and so does she based on her reactions .... as far as new files some how worked in there in a surrender or pleasure slave from my neeed basis would be continued erosion of inhibtions -- she is still able to compartmentalize(sp) and control her need and or display.. it is eroding slowly.. but letting go of inhibtions surrendering limitations barriers is still an issue -- while she is under direct control she is getting much better and is getting close to several break throughs but quickly reverts and resists her trainingonce out of the scene.. she wants to but cant let go... then thinking about degrade weight loss i can see it directed toward display as in how good would it feel to show off your most sluty body your most pleasing display of self how proud your master is of you when you are nasty naughty and in great shape showing self as show slut. how good you look when you are able to dress in sexy sluty clothess that display your body to the fullest...so sort of a positive aka want to adding sexersize into it will add the metabolism factor if you are horny your metabolism is higher burns more calories.excercise of course slims firms and shapes...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

surrender

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 12:02 pm

when she surrenders /lets go/ gives up / is" broken" it is not just to me her master but to her self her roadblocks to desire- need- brakes released -opened up- free- the real female emerges- societies cultural norms abandoned-limitations abandoned - barriers broken --she empowerd to serve to be used to satisfy her need with out internal fears / norms limiting her desire to be naughty nasty and owned.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

pleasure slave

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 12:18 pm

for pleasure slave think of her as a human entertainment center -- who needs tv / video games if you have her ... she finds ways to entertain by dancing ,looking hot , posing, smiling , flirting, teasing- entertaining . it is just not enough to do a task dance but to do the task with style - showing exposing oneself as a toy for pleasure fun enjoyment.. getting into the mood of what the momment is.. hungrly sucking cock like it was a gift eyes looking up with naughty pleasure-- dancing to arrouse self and the watchers.. playing with toys to show how naughty you can be -- if you enjoy it show it work at it to make the show better .. hostile bore strippers dont make the loot.. putting effort into means more intrest .. a pleasure slave keeps the intrest on her. by giving her self over to her need and needs of others...exhibtionist -- center of attention sensual naughty nasty as needed and proud of it...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

amimal3

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 12:32 pm

animal 3 would be like animal 2 but need is at all times -- horny at low times in heat at right times... no escapes no out clauses deal with it .. you want it, need it a desire barely under control- you have to rush home on fire.once there your need is apparent. begging becomes a useful tool - display -teasing -dancing- flirting become tools to encouage use. touch of any kind is desired - needed encouaged,if you get tied- spanked - humiliated /degraded as long as it leads to use-- hard rough nasty animal sex with a partner becomes the desired end game-- noisy sweaty wet furniture overturned passionate sex.. rug burns - bites -scratches noticed after the fact..swollen open needy ready.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

thing

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 12:54 pm

thing -- as a pet, ,as object as owned property how do you please? how does ower wish you to behave -- asking permission to be on furniture? do you have a place to kneel at you masters feet a rug a pedestle or just on the floor at his feet..or even perhaps you serve as his foot stool and then where and when do you pee? do you need permission?how does a pet behave when master has friends over how can you tell they are enjoying watching his pet?(see crotch watcher file) do you show them what good property you are to make your owner proud? when being used by others are you like a dog or cat and dont care who is using you or watching you but totally in heat looking for more encouaging them to use you like a nasty slut /whore. if you are told to freeze will you ? despite your need .if your master puts you in a position how long can you stay in it ? do you practice on your own? has your master used your body as a canvas to put tattos . piercings , brands? does he pick your hair style-color ? are you allowed speech some or none? your body been used to serve drinks tis attached to tray? at table covered in clear plexiglass...are you allowed to stand or must you crawl? you poor thing - what must a thing do to get some attention around here? wear a tail ?
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

cock slave

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 1:03 pm

cock slave-- what male would hate to be awakened in the mornings by a slave slowing licking sucking your cock under the sheets instead of a noisy alarm? love the movie with eddie murphy where he is in a bath in the morning and two women are cleaning him under water..then there is the old fashion skull fuck - you have hand fulls of her hair and ... well you know... then how handy how degrading would it be to be sitting there watching your favorite game with your favorite brew when at a critical part of the game you have to pee? no tv in the bath room not to worry .. let her attach her self relive you of the burden.. then you have the added pleasure of watching her pee for you--- how impressed do you think your buddies will be with this added service? any thing your cock does shes into.. cleaning it oiling it rubbing it touching it hoping the one-eyed snake will rise up and get her.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

rent a room

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 1:31 pm

sex in america happens mainly in the bed room on the bed-- cant we do better than that ? its summer the outdoors just opened up .. camping as a pet ? staked out naked in the bushes while owners buddies are having a treasure hunt? out side bathroom breaks ? nude sun bathing a must for that all over tan. sex bent over a picnic table in a desrted park is a must or is it deserted? how about spending a night in the sleasiest hotel/ motel in town which all the hookers use? how about going there with several men? or being led into an adult theater / book store on leash and collar high heels made up in coat with nothing underneath? what does he have in mind? or maybe his freind is leading you , where is he ?what are his options? how many places can he take pics of you naked or barely dressed? or stopping on a deserted road bent over the cars hood? or left in the head lights while unknown (or known ) eyes devour your naked body. a nude beach is beginner stuff of course .... but has he taken your clothes away on a regular beach sort of hidden where you wait till dark to find your way out? has he taken you to a cabin in the woods by himself or others and set up the rules of your behavior and some of these take you to new places and you get punished by tying to a tree outside at night in the dark with bugs and creatures till you beg you will do anything? have you ever sat on a bar stool dressed in sluty dress short thin and tight no undies and maybe your collar waiting for him to show? he arrives by himself or with others sits where he can watch you entertain the bar. showing yourself dancing accepting drinks making your owner proud of the attention you generate.. joining him in a back booth or perhaps the rest room or the parking lot....have you walked through a mall in as naughty an out fit as you dare and perhaps more ? shoe shopping is a must i understand...then there is thrill hill the local parking spot - lovers lane submarine races .. go there with him and maybe a friend or two of his.. you have vacation comming .. how about dancing at a strip club for a few weeks in another state or town or ... how humiliating / exciting to do it in your town he and his freinds can coach you to be the best dancer...boating season? one can be naked on a boat all day just think of the possiblities....you guys can think of other things i am sure....
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

dirty sex

Postby gork151 » August 9th, 2005, 1:44 pm

dirty sex - we are taught to clean up and be clean -- women rush to the shower after sex trying to clean the event off and out .. how about making them stay messy wet smelly as a reminder of their use.? or have them do dirty things play in a mud puddle (piggy) put paint or smear black oil on them .. then there is the diaper thing or having to drip dry when peeing....food works ... have them pee in their clothes when out on the town .. fill up the bath tub or kids wadding pool with..... diaper on with oat meal works good i hear...you all are going to have to help me with this one. put in a kennel with dogs crawling eating from same bowl eliminating same way for a day or two working outside raking digging sweaty dirty made to stay like that. not allowed to shave...ideas needed here
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

positions

Postby gork151 » August 10th, 2005, 12:04 am

positions-could be a variety of psoitions she gets into such as one suggestd on one of the early files inspection . where she stands naked spread hands behind her head letting master or others inspect look feel her ... others could be slave position kneeling spread hands behind head... there could be positions she takes with various items such as the st andrews cross .. front side back side ...could be positions she is put into via bondage could be freeze postition so if at park picnic table or over car hood where binding tying is not an option she freezes till let go.. or freezes in punishment position -- head down ass up-- there is a whole gor section devoted to positions ... bondage pet could take her into need to be bound tied gaged suspended caged restrained ect -
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Wow!

Postby maskedwomyn » August 13th, 2005, 4:36 pm

Gork151, i don't know how i get to the end of one of your posts. Just sitting here panting...

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

lol

Postby gork151 » August 13th, 2005, 5:40 pm

i just hope i am helping you visualise your next pick , and how you want it and why...you are still our canary in the mine -- if it turns you on then it probably is going to work with most others who wear their masters collar.i know animal2 didnt work as well on you nor did i work on mine .. so see a quick pattern ( what i did phd work on was pattern research in communication... how people change. so far the hottest hit on the darl cage dvd is animal1.. dark cage is good the induction is great ... arousal is good could be more like the induction.. i like the others but dontplay the two with the itching as much.. i start with seduction induction , then i use the body of train slave1 then go to animal1 then dark cage , need , then animal2... i sort in on occassion one of the others humilaiation / pleasing / slut / slave series....so i am using mostly dark cage stuff and sometimes use seduction induction to one of other shortened ones crotch watching addictor do it for a series like seductinon induction then degrade weight loss femenine appitite metabolism..finish with animal1...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » August 13th, 2005, 5:43 pm

Basically, Sexual Predator is not a file for the slave being trained. It's more for the Master or Mistress.
The file would create a constant horniness that could never be gotten rid of. The most important thing in the listener's life would be the next orgasm. Having sex would only get the listener ready for the next sex act. But instead of a submissive attitude, the listener would be very dominant. He or she would constantly seek out sexual encounters, and would regard people of the appropriate gender simply as potential sex objects, and perhaps slaves.
The listener would stop worrying about the feelings and opinions of their slaves and sex partners, regarding them as toys to be played with, and objects to be fucked.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Sexual Preditor

Postby maskedwomyn » August 16th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Hi Billion Six! i won't directly appreciate your file, but i think that i would enjoy being with my Master after he had been appropriately prepped. One thing we have discovered with the submissive files is that EMG is most successful when he has very specific and concrete imagry to work with. The long but incredibly hot posts for Gork151 about what he hopes to see in a slave are a good example of a rich treasure trove for EMG to draw from.

Do you have some similar ideas about how to take the general concept of the preditor and make it more detailed and concrete? Also, Gork151 mentioned that one problem with hypnosis files in general was that they invited the subject to submit and surrender neither of which are attractive to a powerful person. Can someone even be hypnotized if they don't surrender? As one who surrenders i don't have any idea. i would be interested in hearing what you and the other Masters in this forum have to say.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » August 16th, 2005, 3:12 pm

It depends on the induction. Anyone can be hypnotized if you do it the right way.
A popular saying about hypnosis is "All hypnosis is self-hypnosis" and that is largely true. A person can't be hypnotized against their will, or be made to do anything they don't want on some level.
But a lot of people still think of hypnosis as something that is "done to" them. A dominant act against a submissive victim. And for a submissive subject, that is certainly the way to go. A dominant, commanding induction and file would be best.
For a more dominant person, a different induction and style should be used. The person should be guided into trance with the idea that he is in control, and that any suggestions (not commands) that he is given are because he wants them.
I like the Focus Induction myself, except near the end the word "obey" starts slipping in, which trips me up sometimes.
Hypnotic suggestions basically can be phrased in two ways, Authoritative and Permissive. Authoritative is basically "you will do this, you will obey this command" and is good for submissives. Permissive is better for dominant types. It basically says, "You may find yourself feeling this way. You allow yourself to be more commanding and dominant." This implants the suggestion, while letting the subject know that they are in control. Much better for people who would resist a direct command.

Brian
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Types of Hypnosis

Postby maskedwomyn » August 17th, 2005, 12:05 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. So, now all we need are the concrete images of what we want the dominant listeners to hear and do. i'm counting on the Masters in the forum to help us out. Once the concept is fleshed out i think this would be a very good file to have for the powerful men in the Dark Cage.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

another file idea

Postby gork151 » August 18th, 2005, 11:58 am

some of us work probably most .... another file i am thinking of is to use when you get home......she came home yesterday and it always takes some time to shift gears and i was going over files in i could have her listen to to shed the day and and i was thinking that a good file that takes the days "mask" off and leave her collared hot bothered naked and kneeling with a paddle grripped between her teeth work long gone the real you exposed. the file would have to be straight at target using words and tones and deeds she would never see feel or hear at work .. slut whore you will..........crawl pee cunt property pet tits ass all good... shes not going to a college classroom to hear this but a sleasy down on the docks bar the fishing fleet is in and the place is packed and she is the lone stripper naked collared shaved your going to be there for the summer and there are few rules so between stage dancing and lap dances she doesnt just stays naked and fishing boat crews can rent her and lead her naked on leash back to their boat for the rest of the night hands cuffed behind her.......thats the woman i want kneeling at my feet someone who is ready to serve and is turned on by it lets herself surrender into it ----i will do the rest and when shes out of trance or even still in knows whats expected and is ready for it. might be a good listen to before an event like a gang bang. and alonely slave could listen to it before she hopped into a sudsy bath tub to fantasize keep her self in mood for master
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » August 18th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Say, MaskedWomyn. Maybe you should define what the Sexual Predator file should be like. You are the one who is buying it, right? You should be the one to say what you want in a Master.
What would you like your Ultimate Master to be like? How should he think and behave? How should he treat you? In what way should he regard you? What behavior on your Master's part would make you respond the best?
Unless the idea of telling your Master how he should act goes against your submissiveness. That's understandable.

Brian
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

emgslave

Postby gork151 » August 19th, 2005, 10:00 am

well said --
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedwomyn » August 23rd, 2005, 1:16 pm

BillionSix wrote:What would you like your Ultimate Master to be like?

This may sound silly, but my ultimate Master needs to know himself and like himself. i don't know if you have ever watched the shows with vampires who are full of guilt and self loathing. i just want to say, grow up and accept yourself! Masters who hate their darkside will keep trying to leave me alone or they will try to treat me differently they won't be someone i can trust to be there for me for the rest of my life.

BillionSix wrote:How should he think and behave?

i need to feel their power. my ultimate Master would be self confident, self assured, he needs to know that he can take me whenever he wants me. i need him to let me know i excite and arouse him. Not crudely, unless he is humiliating me, but the strong silent type who never lets me feel what he is feeling leaves me with nothing to work with. i respond to power and i am aroused by excitement. A Master who hides all of that makes everything much more difficult.

BillionSix wrote:How should he treat you? In what way should he regard you?

If i am fortunate my Master will consider me valuable and precious but never let that get in the way of his pleasure. my ultimate Master can make me afraid but i hope that ultimately he won't want to break his toy. i don't need to know that, probably i shouldn't know that, but i don't have a death wish even though my Master has the power to destroy me.

BillionSix wrote:What behavior on your Master's part would make you respond the best?

i trust selfishness. As long as he follows his desires and i know that he does desire i will feel owned, safe and secure. If he starts trying to please me or to watch out for me or to protect me and save me from myself i am in trouble.

BillionSix wrote:Unless the idea of telling your Master how he should act goes against your submissiveness.

i'm not telling my Master how he should act. Like EMG and emgslave, it is important that my Master know me, understand me, and then use me. Think of the Master as the artist, think of me as the canvas or the marble or even the paint. An artist has to know his medium but he doesn't let his medium decide what the masterpiece will be.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » August 23rd, 2005, 4:26 pm

I like MaskedWomyn's reply. That's pretty much what I would like to become.
TrainPredator would probably be two files if I commissioned it. One for the increased predatory sexual desire, and one to become a strong Master who owns slaves, molds them as he wishes, and uses them without compunction. Both files would contain commands to suggest total self-confidence.
The files could probably be easily combined into one file, though.

Brian
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Preditor

Postby maskedwomyn » August 24th, 2005, 12:23 pm

Even if Preditor doesn't wind up at the top of the poll this time we will continue to make files. i suspect that this will be an important file or set of files for us to make even if it doesn't happen for a month or two.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM